List of Samsung Galaxy devices which may not receive Android 14 (One UI 6.0) update: Check details here
List of Samsung Devices That Will Not Receive Android 14 Based One UI 6.0 Google has started testing its upcoming version of Android, which is expected to be released sometime in August. Samsung also is gearing up for the next version of Android, likely to be One UI 6.0 based on Android 14. We already know which devices will receive Android 14-based One UI 6.0.
However, many devices will not receive One UI 6.0 as their support will end this year. Samsung recently updated its firmware support policy. Previously, the company only provided two to three years of significant software updates. Now, the company has committed to offering four years of major software upgrades and five years of security patches.
Samsung has upped its game by committing to four years of software upgrades after the Samsung Galaxy S21 series. This means that devices like the Samsung Galaxy A33, Galaxy A53, Galaxy A73, Galaxy S21 FE, and more will receive updates. The company has also partnered with brands to offer discounts and EMI options for people who want to purchase high-end smartphones.
According to reports, Samsung has surpassed Xiaomi in India as more people move towards premium segments. Although Xiaomi also focuses on high-end devices, Samsung already has a strong market presence with premium features and offers for users.
Meanwhile, let’s look at those devices that will not receive One UI 6.0.
Samsung Devices That Will Not Receive One UI 6.0 (Android 14) Before continuing, we want to mention that Samsung still needs to confirm or release its One UI 6.0 schedule. However, Samsung is expected to start rolling out One UI 6.0 to major devices by the end of 2023. The devices listed below have reached the end of their OS update lifecycle.
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite
- Samsung Galaxy S20 FE
- Samsung Galaxy S20/ Galaxy S20+/ Galaxy S20 Ultra
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20/ Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip (LTE/5G)
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2
- Samsung Galaxy A22 (LTE/5G)
- Samsung Galaxy A32 (LTE/5G)
- Samsung Galaxy A51
- Samsung Galaxy A71
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A8
- Samsung Galaxy A7 Lite
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Lite (2020)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S7/ Tab S7+
If you are running a device with Android 12 or older, your device support has already ended. As for devices that will receive One UI 6.1, you can check here. The first devices to receive the Android 14-based One UI 6.0 update will be the Samsung Galaxy S23/ S23+ and S23 Ultra, followed by other devices like the Galaxy Z Fold 5 and Z Flip 5.
- Download Windows 11 Insider Preview 25324.1000 (rs_prerelease) AMD64 ISO: Complete Installation Guide, Windows 11 ISO Downloadby Romeshwar Prasad
- How to Mirror a Phone, Mac, or PC to an Amazon Fire TV Stickby Love Adhikari
- How to add your Amazon Fire Stick to a Samsung TVby Mehak
- How to split a bill on Google Payby Akhil Sharma
- Fix iPad Touchscreen Not Working Issueby Akhil Sharma