After the Windows 11 update in September, many users complained that their PCs were displaying a blue screen. Additionally, there are some more errors related to the update. But the blue screen of death appeared just after the stable release of Windows 11. The issue persists, but it is unlikely to persist for much longer.
We resolved that common blue screen error thanks to the latest version of AMD’s Chipset driver. The most recent AMD release coded 18.104.22.1682, is a boon for all Windows 11 users supporting Athlon, Ryzen, and Threadripper processors. This guide will inform you about AMD’s updated chipset version, including how to install it.
How to install AMD Ryzen Chipset version 22.214.171.1242
We agree that the newly released AMD Ryzen chipset driver has resolved the blue screen error. Some more drivers have also enormously impacted the last Windows version. AMD PSP driver (126.96.36.199) resolves the blue screen error and includes a free program. Meanwhile, AMD’s drivers are working on a stable Windows 11 release.
Blue screen errors have been addressed by AMD Ryzen Chipset version 188.8.131.522. However, you should be aware that this AMD driver has some known issues like custom install failures, text alignment issues, showing incorrect status, and others. What’s good is that the blue screen error has been resolved, so if you want to resolve it, follow the steps listed below.
- Visit the AMD Ryzen driver website.
- Please click on the AMD Ryzen updated version 184.108.40.2062 download link to begin.
- After that, wait for it to finish downloading.
- Locate the downloaded package and double-click on it.
- Now agree to the end user agreement (if prompt).
- Then click on the install button and wait for the installation to complete.
- Once it finishes, restart your PC.
- That’s it; AMD Ryzen 220.127.116.112 has been installed on your PC.
In conclusion, AMD Ryzen’s updated version will let you escape that annoying blue screen error. There are still some issues that need to be addressed in the future. We have explained all the relevant details, however. However, if you want to know more about this latest version, visit its official patch notes.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans. Recently a new version was released coded as 18.104.22.1682.
Ans. You should install the updated chipset to get away from the annoying issues.
Ans. You need it; without such a driver, you can run its respective programs.
Ans. You can check it through AMD’s in-house settings.
- Everything You Should Know Before Buying the Realme 10 Pro+ 5G: A Review
- US Army likely to spend millions of dollars on streamers to focus on Gen – Z
- Battlefield 2042 will be offering free play days on Xbox, PC, and PlayStation
- Incredible Indian-based Games You Won’t Believe Exist of All Time
- OpenAI’s ChatGPT: The Cutting-Edge AI Chatbot That’s Taking Over