Reels now has Add Yours Stickers for Instagram and Facebook.
2022 Priorities 📝
This next year is going to be pivotal for Instagram. In addition to our industry-leading safety and wellbeing efforts, we’re focused on these four key priorities.
Hope you’re all able to get some rest over the holidays. See you in the New Year! ✌🏼 pic.twitter.com/iY8uQ1EnMZ
— Adam Mosseri (@mosseri) December 28, 2021
Meta launched new Reels feature called “Add Yours” Stickers on Instagram and Facebook. With this, viewers can now interact with you, Like you can add a sticker for Q&A. It aims to make content creators more collaborative and allow them to discover more creators to follow.
Every time creators share Add Yours Stickers and Reels shared by others will have this prompt. Which also gives credit to the original creator of the Reel they have shared. It also encourages people to share their original content, directly impacting Meta’s Reels’s growth.
The sticker feature was first introduced with Instagram Stories last fall; after seeing the success of Add Yours sticker, Meta brought this feature to Reels. Meta recently introduced a star program where followers can express their support. It is currently rolling out for all eligible creators and has in-build revenue tracking offered by Meta’s Monetization.
Meta is also launching the auto-created Facebook Reels patch from your recently shared Facebook Stories. It comes in handy when you have to share your memories, Not to mention Meta is focusing on Reels a lot to compete with TikTok. Apart from this, they are also launching several features, including Insight called Creator Studio to check how well their reels are performing, Reels remix, the ability to share Reels cross-platform, and Videos below 15Minutes will be shared as Reels.
- OneUI 6 Beta is rolling out to the Galaxy S22, and a hotfix is available for the Galaxy S23 Series.by Mehak
- Download and install iOS 17 on your eligible iPhone and iPad.by Romeshwar Prasad
- Genshin Impact 4.2 Beta – Application Date, Deadline, and How to Apply.by Love Adhikari
- iPhone 15 over iPhone 15 Pro Series is the best model to buy this year: Buyer’s Guide.by Mehak
- What does private browsing actually do and is browsing really private?by Romeshwar Prasad