256 Megapixel Camera Sensor is under Development, Surfaced on Web
The smartphone is rapidly evolving with the Camera technology alongside a Higher refresh rate device. The Device is been replacing the shot-on camera, Whereas the 108MP Camera Megapixel count resolution is commercially available camera Senor in the market. Today, a 256MP Camera surfaced on the website but most of the flagship manufacture recommend 12MP Camera sensor and they optimizing.
108 Megapixel is not enough?
Does our Smartphone Ready for even 64MP and did OEM Optimised well to Move Further?
The 256MP Camera is been posted by Digital Chat station on Weibo, where it is in “256MP Ultra-Clear Mode” likely what we seen in today smartphone with 64MP Camera mode and 108MP Camera mode. However, there are no details is been share as of now also there is no mention which camera sensor belongs to Samsung, Sony or Omnivision.
Under the hood, The Company is been looking like it is in an earlier stage of development. It Will soon become commercial in a couple of months but there is a lot to work remain. As of now, there is no chipset is being prepared for the 256MP Camera as the Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 Support 200MP.
Furthermore, The Interface of the camera mode is blurred for some reason. Likely, It is working on some other manufacture or developing their own Chipset and it Would Support 256MP Camera sensor. Also, This is the first time when some 256MP Camera is been spotted. We Belive it will announce in IFA2020 this year.
On the other hand, The Camera Sensor is not been claimed by any Manufacture. It Could be the Smartphone company working on their chipset and developing sensor. Even They Might be working with Chipset Manufacture and Camera sensor Manufacture working secretly on their project.
Thanks for being with us, Share your more valuable opinion and feedback in the comment section down below. Stay tuned for more further updates in future on same.
- OnePlus Nord 2 Battery Explodes in India, OnePlus issues Investigation
- Realme Pad with quad speakers, 10-inch screen, ultra-slim body and 7,100mAh battery for price of Rs. 13,999.
- Realme 8i, Realme 8s 5G with 5,000mAh batteries, MediaTek SoC starts at Rs. 13,999
- TikTok reportedly surpassed YouTube in terms of Watch time in US and UK: App Annie
- Redmi K50 Will Surely feature IP68 Certification, 100W fast charging, Snapdragon 898, 108MP Camera and More
- Android 12 based ColorOS 12 is scheduled to launch in September
- Download Windows 11 Build 22458.1000 ISO | Upgrade Windows 11 Insider Preview OS Dev Build
- Download and Install Haier Alpha A7 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Tecno B1G Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Unihertz Titan Pocket Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Doogee S97 Pro Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)