Warzone 2 PC settings for higher frame rates: Boosting frame rates, graphics, visibility, and more
Call of Duty Warzone is one of the most feature-rich games available. But the additions that came with Warzone are now outdated. Due to this, Activision developed and launched Warzone 2.0. When it was launched on Wednesday, it surprised every Warzone enthusiast with a new reason to be pleased.
But if you recall, a beginner player always looks for the most optimal settings to increase FPS. Now at Warzone 2.0 launch, the same question arises in those players’ minds. The reason being the game is newly released and has updated settings. This is why players are looking for such settings. So, let’s get started and learn more about it.
Best PC Settings for Warzone 2.0 to Increase FPS
Even Warzone 2.0 is a redesigned version of Call of Duty titles. There are many things to consider before playing. Like every large program, we overlook its file size and compatibility with our PC. Ultimately, we are talking about the Minimum System Requirements to run Warzone 2.0 on your PC. So, before you do anything, check those requirements.
- Operating System: Windows 10 64 Bit (latest update)
- CPU: Intel Core i3-6100 / Core i5-2500K or AMD Ryzen 3 1200
- RAM: 8 GB
- Hi-Rez Assets Cache: Up to 32 GB
- Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 or AMD Radeon RX 470
- Video Memory: 2 GB
We understand that you are eager to know how to set your PC up for optimum performance after familiarizing yourself with the minimum system requirements. So for your better understanding, we have categorized the major settings into a few categories. So, let’s take those settings and play Warzone 2.0 more effectively.
|Display||Details & Texture||Shadows & Lighting||Post Processing Effects||View|
|Display Mode: Fullscreen||Texture Resolution: Low||Shadow Map Resolution: Low||NVIDIA Reflex Low Latency: On + Boost||Field of View: 95 – 110|
|Aspect Ratio: Automatic||Texture Filter Anisotropic: Medium||Spot Shadow Quality: Low||Depth of Field: Off||ADS Field of View: Affected|
|V-Sync (Gameplay): Off||Particle Quality: Medium||Cache Spot Shadows: Off||World Motion Blur: Off||Weapon Field of View: Wide|
|Brightness: 55||Bullet Impacts & Sprays: Off||Cache Sun Shadows: Off||Weapon Motion Blur: Off||3rd Person Field of View: 80|
|Display Gamma: 2.2 (sRGB)||Shader Quality: Low||Particle Lighting: Medium||Film Grain: 0.00||Vehicle Field of View: Default|
|High Dynamic Range (HDR): Off||Tessellation: Off||Ambient Occlusion: Off||1st Person Camera Movement: 100|
|Menu Custom Framerate Limit: 60||On-Demand Texture Streaming: Off||SSR: Off||3rd Person Camera Movement: 100|
|Minimized Game Custom Framerate Limit: 15||Streaming Quality: Low|
Once you are familiar with these Warzone PC settings, you will experience an immersive change in your gameplay. There will be a noticeable difference between before and after you apply these settings. Because Warzone 2.0 is only two days old, these are the most optimal settings. It will be interesting to see what changes are made in the future.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans. Refer to the above guide to know more about it.
Ans. Apply the above-mentioned settings to optimize Warzone 2.
Ans. The above settings are major pro warzone pc settings.
Ans. 80 FPS is good enough to play Call of Duty Warzone.
- Download Windows 11 Build 22635.2841 Release Preview AMD64 ISO: Complete Installation Guide, Windows 11 22635.2841 (ni_prerelease) ISO Downloadby Romeshwar Prasad
- Download Windows 11 Build 23595 Release Preview AMD64 ISO: Complete Installation Guide, Windows 11 23595.1001 (ni_prerelease) ISO Downloadby Romeshwar Prasad
- Download Windows 11 Build 26002 Release Preview AMD64 ISO: Complete Installation Guide, Windows 11 10.0.26002.1010 (rs_prerelease) ISO Downloadby Romeshwar Prasad
- Download Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra (SM-S918B) One UI 6 S918BXXS3BWK5 | Firmware Build for Indiaby Romeshwar Prasad
- Download Samsung Galaxy S23 Plus (SM-S916B) One UI 6 S911BXXS3BWK5 | Firmware Build for Indiaby Romeshwar Prasad