VMware Workstation 17.0 is now live: Here is how to install.
There is no doubt that we need trusted virtualization products to test software across a variety of platforms. Among the leading virtualization products, one that stands out at the top is VMware Workstation. It is the leading virtualization medium. Recently, it introduced an updated version that includes some exciting brand-new features.
Specifically, VMware Workstation introduced a revised version named 17.0 Pro featuring Windows 11 Guest OS and virtual TPM 2.0 support. It is not the end of the list. There are plenty more surprises for every developer. In this guide, we will cover VMware Workstation 17.0 Pro features as well as the installation process. Check, How to downlaod VMWare Workstation.
VMware Workstation 17.0 is now live: Here is how to install it.
VMware Workstation 17.0 is a recent update to this hosted hypervisor. Thanks to this tool, developers now have access to more tools they’ve been looking for for a long time. Thanks to VMware and Dell EMC who rewrote the software and added many features to ease the user experience.
Even some brand-new things came up with VMware Workstation 17.0, but for a quick glance, we are enumerating all the updated features from the updated release below.
- Auto Start Virtual Machine
- New Guest Operating System Support including Windows 11, RHEL 9, and more
- Virtual Trusted Platform Module 2.0
- Enhanced encryption features
- Improved graphics support
- Support for WDDM 1.2
You’re all clamoring to learn how to download VMware Workstation after reading about its newly updated features. So to assist you better, below we are sharing some instructions to download and install VMware Workstation 17.0
- Visit the official VMware Workstation website.
- Select Workstation 17 Pro for Windows.
- Click on Download now to start downloading.
- You can install the file by double-clicking on the downloaded file once it has been downloaded.
- Click on next >> read & accept user license and click on next.
- After that, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
- That’s it, you have successfully installed VMware Workstation on your PC.
Collectively, these are the most efficient and easiest ways to download and install VMware Workstation 17.0 Pro. Despite all the explanations, if you still have questions about the content please don’t hesitate to ask them below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans. VMware Workstation’s latest version is 17.0 Pro.
Ans. For personal use, it is free, but for commercial use, a license will be required.
Ans. It is usually valid for 12 months or 1 year.
Ans. VMware requires 4GB RAM to run perfectly and 8GB of RAM is more than enough.
- Everything You Should Know Before Buying the Realme 10 Pro+ 5G: A Review
- US Army likely to spend millions of dollars on streamers to focus on Gen – Z
- Battlefield 2042 will be offering free play days on Xbox, PC, and PlayStation
- Incredible Indian-based Games You Won’t Believe Exist of All Time
- OpenAI’s ChatGPT: The Cutting-Edge AI Chatbot That’s Taking Over