The OPPO Reno6 Z appears on Geekbench with a Dimensity 800U processor
OPPO will launch its Reno6 Z smartphone in Thailand on July 21st this month, we reported last week. More details about the handset have surfaced on Geekbench ahead of its official launch.
According to its Geekbench listing, the OPPO Reno6 Z will be powered by an octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 800U chipset along with 4GB RAM. This means the phone will likely be positioned below the vanilla OPPO Reno6, which is powered by the new Dimensity 900 chipset.
Although the rest of the phone’s specs are mostly unknown at the moment, OPPO Thailand has already revealed its design on the company’s official site.
The Reno6 Z’s design is largely the same as the upcoming OPPO Reno6 5G (global), which will be launched in India and Indonesia next week, except for some minor differences likethe LED flash located within the camera module.
OPPO Thailand had also confirmed that the OPPO Reno6 Z will be equipped with a triple-camera system and 30W fast-charging.
- How to send Best Quality Photos and Videos on WhatsApp | Enable Best Quality Media
- Download Best GCam 8.1 for Android Device | Google Camera Port UltraCVM_v8.1.apk by UltraM8
- Download Best GCam 8.1.1 for ASUS Zenfone 6/7/8, and ROG 2/3 | Google Camera Port GCam_8.1.101_Wichaya_V1.3.apk by Wichaya
- How to Create a CON Folder in Windows in Window 7, 8, 10, and 11
- Download Best GCam 8.2.4 for Xiaomi, Redmi, and Poco | Google Camera Port MGC_8.2.400_A10_V-alpha2 by BSG
- Download Best GCam 8.1.101 for Android | Google Camera Port NGCam_8.1.101-v1.3-fix by Nikita
- OPPO A93s 5G Launched in China with Dimensity 700, 48MP Triple-cam setup & 5,000mAh battery
- Poco F3 GT has been unveiled, the biggest competitor to OnePlus Nord 2 5G
- How to Disable/Enable the Startup Sound on Windows 11
- Nova Launcher 7 APK – The Public Beta Goes Live on Google Play | How to Install and Feature guide
- OnePlus Nord 2 5G Lauched with Dimensity 1200-AI, 50MP Triple-camera Full Specification and Price