Guide to Fix discord static sounds when streaming – Screen Sharing
Discord become one of the most popular among gamers who offer communication using instant messaging, VoIP, and Digital Distribution, so where they start streaming discord produce some static noise which is reported by several users. If you are experiencing the same issue then you require to first check your device output settings in Discord Video and Voice Tab.
Gamers use this to communicate during playing games or live streaming. Also, Ensure that you have correctly configured the Windows Sound Panel to avoid such buzzing noise on discord while streaming. Today in this article we are going to share the guide to resolve the static noise when streaming.
Resolve to discord static sounds when streaming
There could be several reasons behind this statics noise issue on discord. First, you require to investigate, such asglitches, an issue with the headset or Windows Sound Problem. Check the following troubleshooting tips, So without further ado, let’s check this out.
While Sharing video using Discord, with the help of the video-streaming functionality sometimes users didn’t get the audio. This problem was reported by various users but it was quite easy to fix using some basic tweaking.
Sometimes the problem occurs from the backend, to check the Discord Server real-time status you can head over Discord Social profile for an ongoing server problem.
Reboot your System
Sometimes, the problem occurs with your Discord internal files or due to system temporary files. You can restart your computer to re-execute the system and Discord. Also, when you restart your discord it downloads and installs the latest Discord package.
Discord Legacy Audio Subsystems
It might possible that your hardware is incompatible with Discord latest audio substem so switching to the legacy audio substem might help you.
- Open Discord and head over to settings.
- Then, Click on the Audio and Video Option placed on the left-panel
- Now, under Audio Substem choose legacy
- Hit Ok to save your changes.
Using Restore PC Repair Tool
This tool can potentially help to fix various pc problem even it protected your data from malware and hardware failure. Here is the following instruction mentioned down below.
- Download Restoro PC Repair Tool
- Then, Start scans your PC to check for any malfunction.
- To Fix the affected security of your computer and perform, Click on Repair.
- That’s it!
The easiest way to Fix Discord Streaming Buzzing Problem
This quick setting tweak can help to fix the audio quality and such static noise. Check it out…
- Open discord and head over to setting placed on bottom-right.
- Then, Click on Voice and Video Tab appear on the left panel.
- Under Voice Setting, Choose Output device and then it should be a default.
- That’s it!
Tweak Sound Panel in Windows
Discord utilize the system audio as default, so if the above troubleshooting doesn’t help you should check your system Sound panel.
- From the taskbar, right-click on the Speaker option
- Then, Choose Sounds and then select the recording tab that appears on the top of sound windows.
- Select Audio recording mic from the available hardware
- Choose the default from the extend and then set it as the preferred record.
- Launch Discord and then quit the sound window.
- That’s it! Check whether the problem is fixed.
Update your output device driver
In case if you have an outdated driver then it is recommended to update your output driver to the latest version to resolve this issue. You can update your output device driver through the device manager additionally update your headphone or microphone driver to the latest version.
- Open Run dialogue box using Windows + R
- To open Device Manager, enter devmgmt.msc and hit enter
- Expand the sounds, video and game controllers to start the scan for an automatically drier update option.
- That’s it, it will check for the driver to install the updated driver on your system.
Ensure your output device is connected
If you are using an output device then it should be connected correctly with your system, check your headset and Microphone port. Afterwards, check the mic with VoIP apps or either you can switch the port for your headset and microphone.
Web app for Discord
If you still facing this issue then you can use the Discord Web app on your browser, Discord web limit some functionality.
Add Program to Game Activity
Check the program by adding it to your Program list. Here is how you can do
- Open discord and then go to settings
- Click on Game activities from the left-panel
- Click on Add it and select the program which you want to share from the Drop-down installed application.
- Ensure that you have enabled the Game Activity.
Roaming Data Cleared for Discord
The stored data might be corrupted, so you can clean those files to fix this issue. You do not have to worry since those were just temporary files here is the guide.
- Exit Discord and then open Windows Run dialogue box
- Type %appdata% and hit enter
- From there, Choose Discord and delete the files.
- That’s it!
If the statics discord noise is still entering with you then you need to reinstall Discord on your computer. Most probably this will fix the issue. So let’s take a look at it more closely right now.
- Open Windows run dialogue box, by pressing Windows Key + R
- Enter appwiz.cpl to open the Control panel and hit enter
- Then choose discord from the installed app list and then click on uninstall to remove Discord
- Now, Install Discord and finish the setup.
- That’s it!
Hopefully, we believe that this article remains helpful for you and this troubleshooting solution helps you out. If there is any query share with us in the comment section down below.
- How to send Best Quality Photos and Videos on WhatsApp | Enable Best Quality Media
- Download Best GCam 8.1 for Android Device | Google Camera Port UltraCVM_v8.1.apk by UltraM8
- Download Best GCam 8.1.1 for ASUS Zenfone 6/7/8, and ROG 2/3 | Google Camera Port GCam_8.1.101_Wichaya_V1.3.apk by Wichaya
- How to Create a CON Folder in Windows in Window 7, 8, 10, and 11
- Download Best GCam 8.2.4 for Xiaomi, Redmi, and Poco | Google Camera Port MGC_8.2.400_A10_V-alpha2 by BSG
- Download Best GCam 8.1.101 for Android | Google Camera Port NGCam_8.1.101-v1.3-fix by Nikita
- Nova Launcher 7 APK – The Public Beta Goes Live on Google Play | How to Install and Feature guide
- OnePlus Nord 2 5G Lauched with Dimensity 1200-AI, 50MP Triple-camera Full Specification and Price
- How to hide sensitive content from the Instagram Explore Feed
- How to Sign-up for DuckDuckGo Email Protection – @Duck.com | Stop getting emails that’ll track you
- How to Download and Update macOS Big Sur 11.5 on Mac