Realme 8 receive the update adds new features and camera fixes
Realme start rolling out their latest patch update for the Realme 8 smartphone, the update brings minor tweaks such as fix the camera is known bugs, optimization and added some new features. However, the update been rolling out in stage to ensure the stability of the update, rollout might take few days to received through OTA.
The update comes with a package build number RMX3085_11_A.08, you will be notified once the update reached your deice on your notification panel.
How to Check Software Update on Realme 8
It is quite easy to perform. Follow the following steps mention down below.
- First thing first, Open your device settings and then head over to the software update.
- After that, click on the Check update, and then there it notifies you about your current stats of update.
- Once you received it, click on Update Now.
- That’s it.
- Added the Starry mode
- Optimized the noise issue in Photo mode of rear camera
- Optimized the image quality in 64M mode of rear camera
- Optimized the noise issue in shooting photos and videos of third-party application
- Optimized the low colour temperature and colour saturation issue of the rear camera
- Optimized the image quality of the front camera
- Optimized the oversaturation issue in some scenarios of front camera
- Optimized the colour and brightness of Night mode
- Optimized the touching algorithm and improved the touching experience
- Optimized the overpower consumption in some scenarios
Realme 8 Key Specifications
6.5-inch Full HD+ (2400 × 1080 pixels, AMOLED)
MediaTek Helio G95 (Mali-G76 3EEMC4 GPU)
4/6/8GB LPPDDR4x RAM, 128GB UFS 2.1 storage, 256GB microSD
Android 11 (realme UI 2.0)
64MP f/1.79 + 8MP 119° ultra-wide angle f/2.3 + 2MP B&W portrait + 2MP 4cm macro f/2.4
16MP Sony IMX471 sensor f/2.45
5000mAh (30W Dart Charge fast charging)
How to Update on Realme 8
Make sure you have a proper backup of your data. Follow the following instruction mention down below.
- The update is pushing in staged, once you get the update
- Click on download and install it on your device.
- That’s it.
How to downloads and install on Realme 8
With this following method, you can also rollout by downloading the stable firmware package. Follow the following guide mention down below.
- Download the Realme UI 2.0 stable package and then copy it to the internal storage.
- After that, Navigate to Settings -> System -> System Upgrade -> Gear in the upper right corner -> Local Upgrade -> Click on the corresponding installation package -> Upgrade now -> System upgrade
- Now, Restart once it 100% upgrade.
- That’s it.
Thanks for being with us. We would like to know your valuables opinion and feedback if there is any query share it with us in the comment section below. Stay tuned for further updates in the future on the same.
- Download GeForce RTX 3080 Ti driver for Windows 10, 8, 7
- Download and install the PUBG Mobile 1.5 Beta Update – Easy steps
- Fix KB5003637 prevents apps from accessing event logs after installation
- Microsoft Flight Simulator for Xbox Series X|S coming this summer with same depth as on PC
- Guide to Fix discord static sounds when streaming – Screen Sharing
- Go viral on Twitter and Facebook with the Cartoon Challenge
- Redeem Code for Roblox Superhero City for June 2021
- Redeem Code for Roblox Car Tycoon for June 2021
- Download Gcam for Xiaomi Mi, Redmi Note, and Poco (Pocophone) – MGC_8.1.101_A9_GV1d by BSG
- Download Google Camera for Realme X2 – GCam 8.1.101_Wichaya_V1.1 by wyroczen
- Download Google Camera for Realme X2 – GCam 7.3.018_Wyroczen_SuperRes_v4.0 by wyroczen