Oppo’s under-display camera Expected to Debuted With Oppo Find X2
Since iPhone Introduced Notch for the First time With Apple iPhone X. Here OEM trying to design a Full Bezel-less Smartphone With a Front-facing Camera. Well, Selfie Camera is one of the Most Essential things to be on a Smartphone and there is no way you are going to ditch Front-facing camera.
So, They Developed a Multiple Front-facing Camera Solution like Pop-up Mechanism, Teardrop Notch and Punch-Hole Display. However, Oppo is Known as one of the innovation Company Which introduced by developing VOOC Fast charger, Periscope, Fingerprint Scanner and More yet. This Week at OPPO INNO Day, Oppo unveiled there Under-Display Selfie Camera Smartphone for the Future Generations.
No Doubt, This Will be a Future by placing a Camera Under your Smartphone gives you a Perspective. Well, The technology behind it was a Super thin translucent Layer of Display Panel placed between Camera and a Glass. Whereas, you don’t use a Camera it used to Fill with Pixels for your Regular usage. Moreover, it just a beginning this is why they were facing a Hue Showing a Camera Module in the Display.
Furthermore, you are not going to spot the Difference with over passing time. Even, When your video calling most of the users see the smartphone, not a camera but with just small tweaking placing the camera in the middle of the device may solve this problem. Also, this will advance very quickly than we expected.
The Oppo Find X2 is coming as they announced in OPPO INNO Day this week. Which suggested the device Will be unveiled at Q2 of 2020, but they didn’t reveal Specs. We believe the Find X Series is all about flagship innovation, So they could use the Under-Display Camera Technology on Find X2.
Thanks for being with us, Share your more valuable opinion and feedback in the comment section down below. Stay tuned for more further updates in future on same.
- OnePlus Nord 2 Battery Explodes in India, OnePlus issues Investigation
- Realme Pad with quad speakers, 10-inch screen, ultra-slim body and 7,100mAh battery for price of Rs. 13,999.
- Realme 8i, Realme 8s 5G with 5,000mAh batteries, MediaTek SoC starts at Rs. 13,999
- TikTok reportedly surpassed YouTube in terms of Watch time in US and UK: App Annie
- Redmi K50 Will Surely feature IP68 Certification, 100W fast charging, Snapdragon 898, 108MP Camera and More
- Android 12 based ColorOS 12 is scheduled to launch in September
- Download Windows 11 Build 22458.1000 ISO | Upgrade Windows 11 Insider Preview OS Dev Build
- Download and Install Haier Alpha A7 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Tecno B1G Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Unihertz Titan Pocket Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Doogee S97 Pro Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)