Motorola’s upcoming Moto G100 and Moto G50 launched is been confirmed for March 25th in Germany. According to reports, Moto G100 is a rebranded Moto Edge S that launched in China.
It comes with a 6.7-inch of Full HD+ display panel. Under the hood, the device is been powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 Soc.
Moto G100 and Moto G50 Key Specification
- 6.7-inch FHD+ IPS LCD (90Hz refresh rate, HDR10)
- Launch Date: March 25
- 6/8GB RAM + 128/256GB Storage
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 SoC, Snapdragon 888 SoC
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- 3.5mm headphone jack.
- 5,000mAh (20W fast-charging)
- 64-megapixel + 16-megapixel ultra-wide-angle + 2-megapixel depth sensor + ToF sensor.
- 16-megapixel + 8-megapixel ultrawide
- Price: Starting CNY 1,999 (~Rs 22,500)
Although, it is not confirmed that the device would launch in India some rumours suggested the device to be launch quite imminent.
- Download GeForce RTX 3080 Ti driver for Windows 10, 8, 7
- Download and install the PUBG Mobile 1.5 Beta Update – Easy steps
- Fix KB5003637 prevents apps from accessing event logs after installation
- Microsoft Flight Simulator for Xbox Series X|S coming this summer with same depth as on PC
- Guide to Fix discord static sounds when streaming – Screen Sharing
- Go viral on Twitter and Facebook with the Cartoon Challenge
- Download Gcam for OnePlus 8/T/Pro – MGC_8.1.101_A9_GV1e by Arnova8G2 (Beta)
- Download Gcam for Xiaomi Mi, Redmi Note, and Poco (Pocophone) – MGC_8.1.101_A9_GV1e by BSG
- Redmi 9C NFC (angelican) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V126.96.36.199.QCSRUXM
- Mi 9T Pro Global (raphael) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V188.8.131.52.QFKMIXM
- Mi 9 SE (grus) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V184.108.40.206.RFBRUXM