Download MIUI 12.5 BETA for Redmi K20 Pro (India) with Installation Guide
Xiaomi has recently released the MIUI 12.5, where Poco X3 Pro and Mi 10T, Mi 10T Pro upgraded to the latest version. After a week, Xiaomi starts testing Android 11 based custom skin MIUI 12.5 BETA for the Redmi K20 Pro, which brings many significant improvements and stability to the device.
It takes some time to release the stable update, but if you wish to get early access to MIUI 12.5 on your device, you can flash the MIUI 12.5 BETA. Meanwhile, if you haven’t sign-in for BETA testing, then you won’t be able to flash BETA Update through a Software update. Instead, you are required to flash with the help of Custom Recovery.
Redmi K20 Pro
The flagship smartphone from Redmi, which comes with a 6.39-inch with a 1080×2340 pixel resolution. Under the hood, the device is powered by a Snapdragon 855 Mobile Platform paired with a 6/8GB of Ram. In terms of camera performance, it is equipped with a 48MP + 8MP + 13MP rear camera module. Upfront, it has a 20MP Selfie shooter, and to power it, the device has a 4000mAh battery.
Download MIUI 12.5 BETA Update for Redmi K20 (India)
There are two different methods to flash ROM on your device. Follow the following instructions mentioned down below.
How to Install MIUI 12.5 Beta using Local Method
You can install the ROM using a .zip file through a software update; before proceeding, your device should at least charge 70%.
- Download .Zip file, Ensure you store the file in the internal storage of your device.
- After that, open the device settings and open About Phone
- Click on Software update and click on the triple-dot menu that appears on the upper-right corner of the display.
- Tap on ‘Choose Update Package’ or Click on MIUI Logo x10 times to activate such an option.
- Afterward, browse the. Zip File and Install the update
- Keep patience, don’t turn off your device until installation is successful.
How to Install MIUI 12.5 BETA on Redmi K20 Using Fastboot ROM installation
You require a computer to perform this task, and the device should be unlocked, So without further ado, let’s check it out.
- Download Mi Flash Tool and Install it on your computer.
- Power-Off your device and then press the Power and Volume Down Button simultaneously to initiate the Download Mode.
- After this, Connect your Device with a Computer
- Download Fastboot ROM .tgz File, Extract it, and Copy the File Location
- Launch the Mi Flash Tool and paste the File Location into the address bar within the Mi Flash Tool.
- Refresh to check, and MiFlash Tool will detect your device as Redmi K20.
- Click on Run now and Wait to install; when it finishes successfully, it blinks green color.
- That’s it.
Once the installation, your device will automatically reboot and finish the basic setup. We believe this article remains helpful for you and have successfully flash your device. Share your query with us in the comment section down below.
- How to send Best Quality Photos and Videos on WhatsApp | Enable Best Quality Media
- Download Best GCam 8.1 for Android Device | Google Camera Port UltraCVM_v8.1.apk by UltraM8
- Download Best GCam 8.1.1 for ASUS Zenfone 6/7/8, and ROG 2/3 | Google Camera Port GCam_8.1.101_Wichaya_V1.3.apk by Wichaya
- How to Create a CON Folder in Windows in Window 7, 8, 10, and 11
- Download Best GCam 8.2.4 for Xiaomi, Redmi, and Poco | Google Camera Port MGC_8.2.400_A10_V-alpha2 by BSG
- Download Best GCam 8.1.101 for Android | Google Camera Port NGCam_8.1.101-v1.3-fix by Nikita
- OPPO A93s 5G Launched in China with Dimensity 700, 48MP Triple-cam setup & 5,000mAh battery
- Poco F3 GT has been unveiled, the biggest competitor to OnePlus Nord 2 5G
- How to Disable/Enable the Startup Sound on Windows 11
- Nova Launcher 7 APK – The Public Beta Goes Live on Google Play | How to Install and Feature guide
- OnePlus Nord 2 5G Lauched with Dimensity 1200-AI, 50MP Triple-camera Full Specification and Price