How you can flash stock ROM using SP Flash tool on your Smartphone- Quick Guide
If you want to revert to your stock firmware, you need to flash the firmware using the SP Flash Tool, which takes proper instruction to complete, so you don’t break your smartphone. However, today we will share a bit of knowledge to help you with flashing the firmware on your device using the SP Flash tool.
What is the SP Flash Tool?
SP Flash tool is an application that helps to install the system firmware directly to your device, which MediaTek developed to improve the performance of their SOC (System on Chip). MediaTek is one of the popular famous Chip designed for smartphones, tablets, and many more.
Key Feature of SP Flash Tool
- Allow flashing a custom recovery, custom ROMs, and Stock firmware.
- Verification and checking of external RAM
- Allow to formatting the device.
- Work with both Linux and Windows computers.
- Formatting the device
It would be best if you had a (32bit or 64bit) of Linux Computer, and It is a PC based utility software.
Need a USB Cable that compatible with your device MediaTek USB-VCOM driver firmware helps you flash alongside scatter files (Scatter files that contain memory map and device structure. Likely, the SP Flash tool used to scatter, and it help to check the firmware files that contain the scatter files.)
In this tutorial, you will be able to perform upgradation or downgrade of your device. Meanwhile, it allows you to fix or unbrick your smartphone.
How to Flash Stocks Firmware using SP Flash Tool?
How to use SP Flash Tool
DOWNLOAD SP FLASH TOOL
|Linux 64 Bit (Mac OS X)||Windows|
Steps to install MediaTek USB V-Com driver on Windows Computer
- First thing first, Click on the start and then head over to setting there you will find “Update & Security” and then click on Recovery.
- Now, open the Advance Startup and restrict Now.
- Then, click on Troubleshoot and select the Advanced option. Click on Startup the setting and select Restart.
- After that, Once the computer restart with the startup setting, simply to disable signature verification and, at last, simply press F7.
- That’s it. After restarting the computer, you can now proceed with MediaTek USB-VCOM Drivers
How to install or Flash Scatter Firmware using SP Flash Tool
- Starting with downloading and installing the MediaTek Driver AutoInstaller on your computer
- The Download Stock ROM (Also Known, Firmware) of your MediaTek Device and then Extract the file on your computer.
- After that, Download and Extract the File on your computer.
- Now, you need to open the flash_tool.exe to launch the tool.
- Once it open, open the SP Flash tool and click on the Scatter-Loading button.
- Therefore, Simply locate the Scatter file and unselect the Pre-loader option.
- Then, Click on the “Download: button to start the flashing procedure.
- Now, Connect your MediaTek Device to your Computer using a USB Cable (Ensure that the device is power off). Using the volume down or volume up button to start the smartpho0ne flash tool allows you to detect the device.
- Unlikely, once the computer detects your device, it will start the flashing process automatically.
- When the flashing complete, it shows the Green Ring by the end.
- That’s it. Now you can get quite the Flash Tool on your computer and disconnect the device.
Thanks for being with us. We would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback if there is any query share with us in the comment section below. Stay tuned for further updates on the same.
- How to Add or Remove Widgets in Windows 11
- OPPO A93s 5G Launched in China with Dimensity 700, 48MP Triple-cam setup & 5,000mAh battery
- Poco F3 GT has been unveiled, the biggest competitor to OnePlus Nord 2 5G
- How to Disable/Enable the Startup Sound on Windows 11
- Nova Launcher 7 APK – The Public Beta Goes Live on Google Play | How to Install and Feature guide
- OnePlus Nord 2 5G Lauched with Dimensity 1200-AI, 50MP Triple-camera Full Specification and Price
- Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G Spotted on Geekbench with Snapdragon 778G chipset
- Redmi K40 Gaming Edition Launched with new Inverse Scale variant
- ZTE Axon 30 5G Launched in china with an under-display selfie camera
- How to Fix PUBG Error 00000D04/0021 – Dll Files, In-Game Crash and Startup Fix
- How to fix Windows Hello not working in the latest Windows 11