How to Unlock Bootloader on Any Sony Xperia Devices | Guide
If you unlock the Bootloader unlock, you might lose your Device’s warranty based on your business. Furthermore, some manufacturers support Bootlocker, where some strictly don’t allow you to open the Bootloader. Sony Xperia is one of the Most Popular Smartphone. If you unlock the Bootloader unlock, you might lose your Device’s warranty based on your company.
Not to mention you can also use this method to unlock the any Sony Xperia. So, today we are going to teach you “How to unlock the bootloader of Sony Xperia ” in a very appropriate that party performed by beginners as well.
Why Unlock Bootloader?
Think you want To Unlock the Bootloader of Sony Xperia Smartphone once You unlock the Bootloader o Sony Xperia Sony Xperia . You can customize your Device Subsequently, And accessible to Root.
Advantage of Unlock bootloader
- After Unlocking the Bootloader, you can Easy Root Smartphone.
- You can install TWRP Recovery to Install the Custom ROM.
- –Quick Disclaimer
- Make sure to recover data. It will be erased.
- Charge your devices at least above 60%
- 1x USB Cable and 1X Pc/MacBook
- You need to Get Unlock Code
- Then, Download and Manually Install Android USB Drivers on your PC
- Download and Extract ADB and Fastboot Drivers.
- Download Sony Xperia USB Drivers.
How to Get Bootloader to unlock Code any Sony Xperia Devices
If you want to Unlock the Bootloader. First, you need to Get the Unlock code after this Unlock the Bootloader on Any Sony Xperia Devices.
- First, Open the dialer and enter *#*#7378423#*#* to Check.
- Then, Tap Service info > Configuration > Rooting Status. If Bootloader unlock allowed says Yes, then you can continue with the next step. If it says No, or if the status is missing, your device cannot be unlocked.
- Now, Open the Unlock Code Website From Here
- Once Open the Website, Then Select the Mobile you want to Unlock.
- Now, Enter the IMEI Number (Dial *#06# to Get IMEI number)
- Then Tick the both Toggle and Click Submit
- You will Get Unlock Code Copy the Code.
How to Unlock Bootloader of Sony Xperia Device
- First, you need to download and Install the “Bootloader Unlock tool apk” from the link above.
- After that, Open the unlock tool and press start applying the In-depth test.
- Now, tap the checkbox and submit your application.
- After a few minutes, the Bootloader unlocks the Device will show “Review successful.”
- Now, Tap On “Start the In-depth test” to boot into fastboot mode.
- Next, Download and extract the fastboot tool in a folder via the above link.
- Now, Connect your Sony Xperia to the PC via a USB cable.
- Now, Open the Command window.
- Then, Go to the ADB folder located, Press the shift button + right mouse button, and select the Command window.
- Enter the following command to reboot into the bootloader mode.
- Now perform the command below to unlock the Bootloader of the Sony Xperia Smartphone.
fastboot oem unlock 0x<insert your unlock code>
- Sony Xperia will take some time to boot, and all the data will be erased.
- You have Successfully Unlock the Bootloader of any Sony Xperia.
Hopefully, We assume that this article remains informative for you, and you have successfully “How to Unlock Bootloader on Sony Xperia | Guide”. Thanks for being with us and sharing your more valuable feedback and opinion. If you have any queries, please let us know in the comment section down below.
- Download GeForce RTX 3080 Ti driver for Windows 10, 8, 7
- Download and install the PUBG Mobile 1.5 Beta Update – Easy steps
- Fix KB5003637 prevents apps from accessing event logs after installation
- Microsoft Flight Simulator for Xbox Series X|S coming this summer with same depth as on PC
- Guide to Fix discord static sounds when streaming – Screen Sharing
- Go viral on Twitter and Facebook with the Cartoon Challenge
- Redmi 9 (lancelot) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V184.108.40.206.QJCTRXM
- Redmi 9C NFC (angelican) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V220.127.116.11.QCSMIXM
- POCO X3 Pro (vayu) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V18.104.22.168.RJUTWXM
- Redmi Note 5 (whyred) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V22.214.171.124.PEICNXM
- Redmi 9A (dandelion) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V126.96.36.199.QCDIDXM