How to flash Stock Rom using Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool | Download Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool
Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool is an application that allows you to flash stock ROM, stock recovery, kernels, and flash recovery. Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool to flash or install the stock firmware on any Xiaomi Smartphone and Tablets.
- Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool will only work on the Xiaomi smartphone running on Qualcomm Chipset. While the Mi Flash Tool does not work, which are not running on Qualcomm Chipset.
- Unlock the Smartphone Bootloader, and Setup instructions can be found on
- Your device data will be erased.
- Charge your devices at least above 60%
- 1x USB Cable and 1X Pc/MacBook
- 1 x Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool Flash tool
- Then, Download and Manually Install Android USB Drivers on your PC
- Download Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool
- Download and install MediaTek USB Driver
Do at your own Risk
AndroidGreek doesn’t take any responsibility for any error/Damage/Losing data on your Smartphone. You are responsible for any mistakes and follow the flashing guide for the files. There were some functions that don’t operate properly and can cause serious damage to your device. Eve, the Widevine L1 support will be replaced by Widevine L3
How To Flash Stock Rom By Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool
- First, Download and install the Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool on your Window.
- Now, Download and install the USB driver on your Windows PC.
- Then, Download and Extract the Stock Firmware based on your Prefered Location.
- Turn off the Smartphone> Press and Hold Power and Volume Down key at the same time to enter the fastboot mode.
- After that, Connect your Smartphone to the Computer using the USB cable:
- Now, Open the Xiaomi Flash Tool.
- Once Xiaomi Mi Flash to Open, you will see the “Select” Option and Click it.
- After that, Browse the Firmware Folder.
- Now, Click the Flash Button.
- Now, Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool Detect your Smartphone and Flashing will Automatically start.
- Once the flashing or installation process is completed, a Green Ring will appear at the End.
- Congratulations, you have a Successfully Flash device by the Xiaomi Mi Flash tool.
- Then After Disconnect the device and Restart it.
Hopefully, we believe you have successfully Successfully Flash your device by the Xiaomi Mi Flash tool. Thanks for being with us. Don’t forget to share the bugs, so we can share them with developers to fix those issues in the comment section down below.
Sandeep has a Good experience in tech. Love exploring the latest hardware which takes your imagination to the next level. A serve the best list feature tech content for you!
- Apple has launched the Apple Music Classical app for Android, but it’s not available for iPad or Mac yet.by Romeshwar Prasad
- Microsoft has released a quick solution to a problem with webcams on devices that use Arm processors, like the Surface Pro X.by Mehak
- BGMI launched with rewards for Phantom Jewels and Jewel Exchange Center: Available on Android and iOS after India’s ban.by Love Adhikari
- Samsung launches Galaxy self-repair program in South Korea that lets users repair their own device.by Akhil Sharma
- Microsoft is rolling out customized live captions and avatars for Teams Meetings in beta.by Mehak