How to Fix Couldn’t install RSAT in Windows 11
Windows administrators need Remote Server Administration Tools (RSAT). The tool enables administrators to manage and maintain servers remotely. IT administrators can use RSAT to remotely manage Windows Server roles and features from computers running Windows 10 and Windows 7 Service Pack 1. The feature was introduced in Windows Server 2008 R2. In this Guide, We are Going to Share “How to Fix Couldn’t install RSAT in Windows 11“
1. Using PowerShell
- First Open the Start the Search menu by pressing Windows + S
- After that enter Terminal in the text field, and click the appropriate search result to open it as an administrator.
- When the UAC (User Account Control) prompt appears, click Yes.
- Now, In PowerShell, paste the following command and hit Enter to install RSAT:
- Get-WindowsCapability -Name RSAT* -Online | Add-Windows Capability -Online
It is probably the fastest way to install RSAT, but not many people know about it. It is also unlikely that you will encounter an error when installing RSAT in Windows 11 using PowerShell. Try this method first, and if it doesn’t work, move on to the next one.
2. Registry modification
- Again open/Launch the Search menu by pressing Windows + S,
- After that type “Services” into the text field at the top
- Click on the relevant result.
- Select Stop from the context menu when you locate the Windows Update service.
- Click Windows + R to launch the Run command dialog box.
- Then, Enter regedit in the text field and either hit Enter or click OK to launch the Registry Editor.
- When the UAC prompt appears, click Yes.
- In the top address bar, paste the following path:
- Click twice on the UseWUServer key.
- Click OK to save the changes after entering 0 under Value Data.
- Next, right-click Windows Update in the Services app.
- After that choose Start from the context menu.
3. Reset your Window 11
- Go to Start > Settings > System > Recovery. Go to the Recovery settings.
- Then click Reset PC and select options and/or settings from the table below.
Make sure you restart your computer for the changes to take effect and then check if you can install RSAT on Windows 11.
- WhatsApp will have a 2GB file sharing document banner, a calling shortcut, and make pinned messages more accessible.
- How to enable Split-screen in Microsoft Edge
- Download Android 13 for Google Pixel LineageOS 20 | LineageOS 20
- How to Go Live on YouTube with a Co-host on Android/iOS
- Update your OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro to avoid bricking your device in restarting mode.