How to Download and Install Lineage OS 17.1 for OPPO R7s (International) (r7sf) [Android 10]
Lineage OS is a popular custom ROM and is supported by several devices across the globe. They are one of the most popular firmware distribution communities that give users to boost performance and deliver a stock Android.
Whereas if you are wondering why we need a custom ROM if we already have the OS provided by the manufacturer. However, there is always specific lifeline support from manufacturing and delays on the latest Android upgrade rollout. Many people were excited to experience the latest Android Version.
Lineage OS finally extended the support for some new devices, including the OPPO R7s. Today we are going to help you with this Complete guide to download andinstall custom ROM on your OPPO R7s.
Noteworthy: LineageOS 17.1 for OPPO R7s
This guide helps you to enhance your android experience with LineageOS. We are going to share your complete guide alongside download link, Even we also mention the requirements and steps to the installation process.
Get Ready to Install the LineageOS 17.1
It is important that your device should have the bootloader unlocked, and you have installed the TWRP Recovery. If you have done that, Let downloaded and installed LineageOS for OPPO R7s.
How to install LineageOS 17.1 for OPPO R7s
We recommend you to an instant complete article before you install LineageOS on your OPPO R7s. So you would not face any problems while installing LineageOS.
About OPPO R7s
Check Your Smartphone Supports Project Treble
- Download and Install the checks the compatibility of project treble. Download Here
- Now, Run the app
- If you are green in the test then you are good to go
- Also, see if you are green for the seamless system update otherwise you cannot proceed to install this ROM.
- Enable the USB Debugging on your OPPO R7s.
- Turn on the adb and fastboot: HOW TO INSTALL ADB AND FASTBOOT IN WINDOW AND MAC.
- Unlock the OPPO R7s Bootloader and Setup instructions.
- Then, Download and Manually Install Android USB Drivers on your PC
Additionally, Download LineageOS 17.1 ROM
- OFFICIAL BUILDS:
Lineage OS 17.1 for OPPO R7s
- OFFICIAL BUILDS:
- Lastly, Gapps For LineageOS 17.1 [Android 10]
♠ ARM: Download Open Gapps 10 ARM Zip
♠ ARM64: Download Open Gapps 10 ARM64 Zip
♣ BiTGApps_Q_System.zip | Download
- Download Latest TWRP Recovery [NOTE: Recovery ROM was mentioned in front of Custom ROM.]. Download Here
How to install TWRP Recovery
- That’s it, and you have finished the download files that you have to flash or install on your device.
How to Unlock Bootloader on OPPO R7s
- Start with Enabling Developer mode On OPPO R7s
- Open setting on your Mobile, and select “About.”
- Tap seven times on “Build number.”
- Go Back to Settings, And Search “Developer option” and Open It.
- Now, Enable OEM Unlock and power Off your mobile.
- Now, open your smartphone into a Download mode by pressing and holding the volume down button and power button.
- After that, a long-pressing Volume down button.
- This Process will unlock your bootloader
- you have success full unlock the bootloader
Here is the guide to follow the instructions
- You need to Reboot your Device in TWRP Mode
- For Recovery
First Power off your device and then hold the Volume Down + Power button, then navigate using volume rocker.
- For Recovery
- In TWRP Mode,
- Then, Wipe cache, Data and Dalvik cache. [Note: you don’t have to wipe the Vendor] (If you format instead of wipe cache, then you have to reboot the recovery, or you might get an error/issue.)
- Now, Click Install and Flash LineageOS 17.1 on your Device
- Now, follow the same steps to install Lineage OS 17.1 GApps on your device.
- Reboot your OPPO R7s again
- That’s it, and You can now enjoy the LineageOS 17.1.
Hopefully, We believe you have successfully installed the LineageOS 17.1 on your OPPO R7s. Thanks for being with us. Don’t forget to share the bugs, So we can share with developers to fix those issues in the comment section down below.
- How to Add or Remove Widgets in Windows 11
- OPPO A93s 5G Launched in China with Dimensity 700, 48MP Triple-cam setup & 5,000mAh battery
- Poco F3 GT has been unveiled, the biggest competitor to OnePlus Nord 2 5G
- How to Disable/Enable the Startup Sound on Windows 11
- Nova Launcher 7 APK – The Public Beta Goes Live on Google Play | How to Install and Feature guide
- OnePlus Nord 2 5G Lauched with Dimensity 1200-AI, 50MP Triple-camera Full Specification and Price
- Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G Spotted on Geekbench with Snapdragon 778G chipset
- Redmi K40 Gaming Edition Launched with new Inverse Scale variant
- ZTE Axon 30 5G Launched in china with an under-display selfie camera
- How to Fix PUBG Error 00000D04/0021 – Dll Files, In-Game Crash and Startup Fix
- How to fix Windows Hello not working in the latest Windows 11