Threads has become one of the fastest-growing social networks globally, and this app competes against Twitter. According to reports, the app already has more than 150 million sign-ups. As the app grows, some users have difficulty with the default language, English.
However, the app already supports multi-language, including 40+ languages. Today in this article, we will share how to change the language in the Threads app in order to get a better experience. Without further ado, let’s look at this.
How to Change Thread Language in-app
It’s quite straightforward. You can easily change the layout of Threads in the app on your iPhone and Android.
- Open Threads, and then go to Profile from the navigation bar on the bottom.
- Head over to the hamburger menu that appears in the upper-right corner to open the Settings app.
- Over there, you will find the Option for Language with a conversation icon.
- Then tap Language with your finger from the language list, which is supported for the Threads app.
- Now, Select the Preferred Language from the list, and That’s it!
Threads Supported Languages
Threads Apps support 40 languages, including English, German, Polish, Afrikaans, Danish, Hindi, Thai, Persian, Arabic, Hebrew, Serbian, and more. These are the same alphabets supported on Instagram.
Normally, when you install any app on your Android or iOS device, the app downloads the language from the system. However, Google is working on introducing the per-app language with Android 14.
The steps for both Android and iOS are quite identical. At this moment there is no option to adjust the text and display size within the Threads App. Thanks for being with us. We would like to know your opinion and feedback. If there is any query, share it with us in the comment section below. Stay tuned for more updates as they become available.
- Windows 11 23H2 brings native RGB controls, AI Copilot, and more to the Release Preview Channel.by Romeshwar Prasad
- Download Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra (SM-S918B) Firmware Build S918BXXS3AWI1_INS | INDIAby Romeshwar Prasad
- Download Samsung Galaxy S23 Plus (SM-S916B) Firmware Build S916BXXS3AWI1_INS | INDIAby Romeshwar Prasad
- Download Samsung Galaxy S23 (SM-S911B) Firmware Build S911BXXS3AWI1_INS | INDIAby Romeshwar Prasad
- Be aware of iPhone market frauds and scams by authorized resellers in India, such as Croma and Unicorn Store.by Mehak