Honor 20s and Honor Play 3 Officially launched in china, Full specs and price
Huawei Sub-brand honor launched its new smartphone in china, called as Honor 20s and Honor Play 3. It features to triple Rear camera, Punch Hole Camera, Octa-core processor.
Honor 20s and Honor Play 3 Price
Honor 20s Price tag is at CNY 1,899 (19,000 INR) for the 6GB + 128GB model. While, The 8GB + 128GB variant Priced at CNY 2,199 ( 22,000 INR). While Honor Play 3 Price tage is at CNY 999 (10,000 INR) for the 4GB + 64GB model.While both 4GB + 128GB and 6GB + 64GB models will be offered at CNY 1,299 (13,000 INR).
Specification Of Honor 20s
This device haspowerd by octa-core HiSilicon Kirin 810 SoC. This chipset coupled with upto 8GB RAm variant and 128GB storage on-board. It runs latest android Pie Out of the box. It features to 6.26-inches display with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels.. which comes with a 19.5:9 aspect ratio. Moreover, there has 3,750 mAh battery.
In term of camera, there has triple Rear camera setup, using with 48MP f/1.8 main sensor, an 8MP ultra-wide-angle camera with f/2.4 aperture, and a 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture. For Front, there has 32MP selfie shooter with f/2.0. It comes with a Touch-to-focus, Phase Detection AF Autofocus technology. There has LED flashlight on the backside.
Specification Honor Play 3
This device has powerd by 2.2GHz octacore HiSilicon Kirin 710F with Mali-G51 MP4 GPU. This chipset coupled with upto 6GB RAm variant and 128GB storage on-board. It runs latest android Pie Out of the box. It features to 6.39-inches display with a resolution of 720 x 1560 pixels.. which comes with a 19.5:9 aspect ratio. Moreover, there has 4000mAh battery with 10W fast charging
In term of camera, there has triple Rear camera setup, using with 48MP f/1.8 main camera sensor + 8MP ultra-wide angle sensor + 2MP macro camera sensor with LED flash. For Front, there has 8MP selfie shooter with f/2.0. It comes with a Touch-to-focus, Phase Detection AF Autofocus technology. There has LED flashlight on the backside.
Sensor & connectivity
Sensors on the device include an accelerometer, Rear mounted fingerprint sensor, gyro sensor, a geomagnetic sensor, hall sensor, proximity sensor and RGB light sensor. So, Connectivity options in the smartphone include 5G, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, and Bluetooth 5.0. It has also 3.5mm headphone jack and there is USB type-c port and possible to support fast charging.
There is a lot of Rumors and Leaks about the Same Device Check out Them as Well. Thanks for Being With us, Share your Valuable opinion and Feedback in the Comment Section Down Below. Stay tuned for More Further updates in future on Same.
- How to Add or Remove Widgets in Windows 11
- OPPO A93s 5G Launched in China with Dimensity 700, 48MP Triple-cam setup & 5,000mAh battery
- Poco F3 GT has been unveiled, the biggest competitor to OnePlus Nord 2 5G
- How to Disable/Enable the Startup Sound on Windows 11
- Nova Launcher 7 APK – The Public Beta Goes Live on Google Play | How to Install and Feature guide
- OnePlus Nord 2 5G Lauched with Dimensity 1200-AI, 50MP Triple-camera Full Specification and Price
- Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G Spotted on Geekbench with Snapdragon 778G chipset
- Redmi K40 Gaming Edition Launched with new Inverse Scale variant
- ZTE Axon 30 5G Launched in china with an under-display selfie camera
- How to Fix PUBG Error 00000D04/0021 – Dll Files, In-Game Crash and Startup Fix
- How to fix Windows Hello not working in the latest Windows 11