Check Facebook Friend Requests on Android, iOS, Browser, and Windows App.
You must also check your friend requests because your friends or family members may have sent you a Facebook request. You can view all your Facebook pending friend requests in one place. Today, in this article, we will share how to view your pending friend requests on your Facebook account using a computer browser, iPhone, or Android device.
Manage Pending Facebook Requests on Facebook Using a Web Browser
- Open the Facebook website and log in to your account.
- Next, click on the Friends option to see all pending requests from the navigation menu on the left.
- Under the Friends menu, click on Friend Requests to see all pending requests. To view all pending friend requests, click View Sent Requests.
- To manage your pending friend requests, click the Cancel Request button next to the
- Person’s name. To remove any of them, choose Cancel Request next to each profile.
Manage Pending Facebook Requests on Facebook using an iPhone.
- Open Facebook on your iPhone, then taps the triple horizontal lines in the bottom right-hand corner.
- Next, tap on the Friends option, and then tap on See All next to the Friend Request section to view all pending and received Friend Requests.
- After that, tap on the triple horizontal dots in the upper-right part of your screen.
- Then, tap on the View Sent Requests option.
- That’s it! You will see all your friend requests that are still pending.
Manage Pending Facebook Requests on Facebook using Android.
- Open the Facebook app, then tap the triple horizontal line in the upper-right corner.
- Then choose Friends and tap See All in the upper-right corner to view all friend requests.
- Next, tap on the triple horizontal dots in the upper-right-hand corner.
- Now, a menu will emerge from the lower part of the app. Tap on View Sent Requests.
- That’s it! Now you have all the pending friend requests and can cancel each by tapping the option next to each profile.
Manage Pending Facebook Requests on Facebook using the Windows App.
- Launch the Windows App, then click on the Account (Profile) icon in the top-right corner.
- After selecting the profile for which you want to check friend requests, click on the Friends tab at the top of the main window.
- Next, click on Friend Requests, and in the Friends Menu that appears, select Friend Requests.
- To view and manage received pending requests, select View Sent Requests to view and manage the pending ones you sent, and all the pending friend requests you sent will appear in a popup frame.
- Click on the Cancel Request for each profile as you see.
Alternatively, you can follow the following instructions:
- Open the Windows Facebook App, and if the Friend Request section appears in the upper-right corner, click on it.
- Then, click on See All or press the three horizontal dots in the screen’s upper-right corner.
- After that, a new tab will appear in the lower part of the screen. Tap on the View Sent Requests option.
- There you have all your pending friend requests that you sent, and to decline the Facebook request, click on the Cancel button next to everyone.
- That’s it!
This is how you can check your Friends Request list on your device. You can accept or decline the Facebook friend request based on your preference. Thanks for being with us. We would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback. If there are any queries, s
- Windows 11 23H2 brings native RGB controls, AI Copilot, and more to the Release Preview Channel.by Romeshwar Prasad
- Download Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra (SM-S918B) Firmware Build S918BXXS3AWI1_INS | INDIAby Romeshwar Prasad
- Download Samsung Galaxy S23 Plus (SM-S916B) Firmware Build S916BXXS3AWI1_INS | INDIAby Romeshwar Prasad
- Download Samsung Galaxy S23 (SM-S911B) Firmware Build S911BXXS3AWI1_INS | INDIAby Romeshwar Prasad
- Be aware of iPhone market frauds and scams by authorized resellers in India, such as Croma and Unicorn Store.by Mehak