How to fix “iPhone is Disabled. Connect to iTunes” errors – Troubleshooting Guide
If you are a long-term iPhone user, then you have surely faced the iPhone disable error and the need to connect to iTunes. However, this warning shows when the user or another unsuspicious party is trying to unlock the iPhone with a wrong passcode. However, the error does not come in a single go. It almost takes 10 wrong password attempts to reach this specific error.
Moreover, in this case, there may be a single option to fix the Disable error on the iPhone. More specifically, you need to connect to iTunes, for which there are certain steps that can vary on the basis of the iPhone model. To get more info regarding it, in this article, we will let you know about how to fix iPhone is disabled, connect to iTunes Error-Here’s the complete guide.
Why does the iPhone get disabled? How can we fix it?
Because the iPhones are very sensitive to their users’ data, if anyone inputs the wrong passcode to unlock the phone, then it shows this specific error. This error, however, does not appear all at once; it usually appears after 10 incorrect passcode attempts. You can also checkout the below given points for better understanding.
- Wrong passcode 5 attempts show the iPhone is disabled for 1 minute.
- Wrong passcode 7 attempts show the iPhone is disabled for 5 minutes.
- Wrong passcode 8 attempts show the iPhone is disabled for 15 minutes.
- Wrong passcode 9 attempts show the iPhone is disabled for 60 minutes.
- Wrong passcode 10 attempts show that the iPhone is indefinitely disabled.
However, it makes no difference to the iPhone who made these erroneous attempts. It does not work until you enter the correct passcode. As it gives you 10 chances to guess your passcode, If you still fail in all the 10 attempts, then it will open with the help of a PC or Mac. For this, the procedure for every Mac version is different.
So, without wasting time, let’s take a look at the below given solutions to fix the iPhone disabled error.
Restore iPhone Using Recovery Mode
To enter the recovery mode, the steps for every variant of the iPhone are different. For which you can follow the below given steps.
- To begin, first connect your iPhone to your PC and open Finder or iTunes.
- For macOS Catalina or above, open the Finder on your Mac.
- For macOS Mojave or below, launch iTunes.
- Now, hold down the side button and volume down buttons at once, and then slide to power off.
- Then, press and hold the side button until the recovery screen displays.
- Next, choose your iOS device and click on Restore iPhone.
- Afterwards, iTunes/Finder will start downloading the relevant iOS version for your iPhone.
Using an iCloud Account
In this method, you can use your iCloud account to get your iPhone enabled as usual, for which the functioning steps are as-follows
- First, head to the official website of icloud.
- Sign in with your respectable account as well.
- Next, click on the “Find a Phone” option in it.
- Then, click on all devices and select your iPhone model.
- Now, click on the Erase option to wipe out all the data on your device.
- Next, set up your device and, along with this, iOS will give you the option to restore the device from the backup.
- Then, after restoration, set up a new passcode.
- Hence, your iPhone disable error will be solved.
Using Find My App on Other Apple Devices
- First, open Find My App on your other Apple device.
- Next, tap on the Me tab and select Help a Friend.
- Sign in to your iCloud Account next.
- Afterwards, tap on devices and select the disabled iPhone.
- Next, scroll down and tap the Erase this device option.
- Then, follow the instructions appearing on the screen.
- Afterwards, your iPhone’s disable error will be resolved.
Collectively, It is a guide to three prominent solutions to the error named “iPhone is Disabled.” So, you can opt for any other option as per your suitability.
Hopefully, we can now expect that you all have accurate content about How to Fix iPhone is Disabled and Connect to iTunes Error. Here’s the complete guide. also well-known for the various ways to fix the iPhone disabled error. For instance, if any user has any queries, they can share them with us in the comment section down below
- Download technocare apk | How to use Technocare Apk
- Download and Install Tecno Spark 8 KG8 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Vivo X60 Curved Screen Edition PD2047 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Realme GT Neo RMX3350 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Motorola XT2087-2-DS Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Motorola XT2171-2-DS Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Realme C3 RMX2020 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- How to enable the new Task Manager design with Dark Mode Support on Windows 11
- Download and Install S-Tell M540 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Motorola XT2055-2-SS Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Motorola XT2139-2-DS Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)