Fix KB5003637 prevents apps from accessing event logs after installation
Recently, many players have reported they have encountering problem with the taskbar and printer after installing the Windows 10 KB5003637. This issue most likely occurs after a recent Windows 10 Update. Some users suggested that you can restore your system by disabling the News and interest, or you can switch to the show icon only to perform the same.
Additionally, you can temporarily uninstall the third-party application if you are using it for your taskbar. Windows 10 cumulative update Sometimes, the taskbar also disappear or overlap, so if you are also experiencing this, then today in this guide, we will share troubleshooting method to resolve the KB5003637. Follow the following instruction mentioned down below.
Uninstall IMEs or Multiple Language Pack
According to Windows Latest, they suggested that uninstalling Multiple language packs or/ and Input Method Editor (IMEs) can fix the KB5003637 Error.
Tweak Scale and Layout
If the above method does not fix, you can recommend settings; here is the described fix.
- Open Windows Settings and head over to the system
- Click on Scale and Layout
- Change text, apps, etc., to recommended settings.
- That is it!
Fix KB5003637 on Windows 10
As we have mentioned, this bug potentially makes the notification Centre icon exploded, so it was not very pleasant. So without further ado, let us check it out.
Microsoft is aware of the print spooler (CVE-2021-1675) affected by Microsoft Security, so you can downgrade your Windows Update to restore the service. You can uninstall the control panel. Check for the KB number patch and uninstall it.
Hopefully, this guide remains helpful for you, so if there is any query, share with us in the comment section below.
- How to Add or Remove Widgets in Windows 11
- OPPO A93s 5G Launched in China with Dimensity 700, 48MP Triple-cam setup & 5,000mAh battery
- Poco F3 GT has been unveiled, the biggest competitor to OnePlus Nord 2 5G
- How to Disable/Enable the Startup Sound on Windows 11
- Nova Launcher 7 APK – The Public Beta Goes Live on Google Play | How to Install and Feature guide
- OnePlus Nord 2 5G Lauched with Dimensity 1200-AI, 50MP Triple-camera Full Specification and Price
- Huawei P50 Pro 4G Full Specifications leaked Before Launch
- Huawei Nova 8 SE Vitality Edition Launched with Snapdragon 480 chipset
- Download and Install Sunwind Sky Kids 70 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install H96 Max RK3566 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install CORN C5 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)