Fix Error Code 0x803fa067 on Windows 11, can’t activate Windows because you don’t have a valid digital license
If you want to upgrade your existing Windows version from Home Version to Pro Version to unlock certain features. You may encounter Windows Error Code 0x803fa067, in this guide we have shared the troubleshooting guide to fix.
Fix We can’t activate Windows on this device because you don’t have a valid license or product key.
It is usual to encounter such an error if you have registered your Windows using a third-party service or program. With such a counterpart you trigger the Error Code 0x803fa067. So without further ado, let’s check it out.
Why did you encounter 0x803fa067 with Windows 11
There could be various reasons why your system is showing, Check the list to figure out and do troubleshooting accordingly.
- Examine with Windows Activation Troubleshooter
- Disconnect the internet before upgrading your Windows
- Use Different Product Keys
- Activate your Windows using Smartphone
Examine with Windows Activation Troubleshooter
To check the error you can use the inbuilt tool, Windows Activation Troubleshooter. Most likely, it occurs if you have to make changes with your motherboard, SSD or HDD.
- Open Windows Settings
- Heading over to Update & Security
- From there, go to Activation from the left-panel
- On the right panel at the bottom, you have Troubleshoot option
- Once it opens, click Next to initiate and wait for it to finish.
After finishing the change it shows the log for error, like ‘You have a digital license for Windows, but it hasn’t activated,’ or ‘You recently made a significant hardware change,’ ‘You have a digital license for Windows 11 Pro, but Windows 11 Home is Installed,’ or ‘You have a digital license for Windows 11 Home, but Windows 11 Pro is installed.’ Do a quick analysis and take the necessary action accordingly to fix it, If you still having the same problem then proceed to the next troubleshooting.
Disconnect your system from the internet while upgrading
If you don’t have a license for the version you are looking to upgrade to then you are unable to activate it. Upgrade your system after disconnecting it from the internet.
Use a different Windows Product Key
If you are still encountering an invalid product key for the windows license then you will have to use another digital license.
- Open your Windows 11 Systems and Security
- Click on System and then at the bottom you will find View Details in Windows Activation
- Click on ‘I already have a product key’ and then enter the product key.
- Then Click Next and that’s it!
Once the Product key is executed successfully you won’t longer review the invalid product key message.
We believe that this guide remains helpful for you and have successfully activated and resolved your query. Share your feedback/opinion with us in the comment section down below. Stay tuned for further updates in the future on the same.
- How to send Best Quality Photos and Videos on WhatsApp | Enable Best Quality Media
- Download Best GCam 8.1 for Android Device | Google Camera Port UltraCVM_v8.1.apk by UltraM8
- Download Best GCam 8.1.1 for ASUS Zenfone 6/7/8, and ROG 2/3 | Google Camera Port GCam_8.1.101_Wichaya_V1.3.apk by Wichaya
- How to Create a CON Folder in Windows in Window 7, 8, 10, and 11
- Download Best GCam 8.2.4 for Xiaomi, Redmi, and Poco | Google Camera Port MGC_8.2.400_A10_V-alpha2 by BSG
- Download Best GCam 8.1.101 for Android | Google Camera Port NGCam_8.1.101-v1.3-fix by Nikita
- OPPO A93s 5G Launched in China with Dimensity 700, 48MP Triple-cam setup & 5,000mAh battery
- Poco F3 GT has been unveiled, the biggest competitor to OnePlus Nord 2 5G
- How to Disable/Enable the Startup Sound on Windows 11
- Nova Launcher 7 APK – The Public Beta Goes Live on Google Play | How to Install and Feature guide
- OnePlus Nord 2 5G Lauched with Dimensity 1200-AI, 50MP Triple-camera Full Specification and Price