Fix Call of Duty Mobile Version Error Code 74031 (Version too old) – How to
Call Of Duty Mobile has recently received an update which brings a lot of new game changes, optimizations and improvements alongside in-game updates such as new maps, modes, and weapons. Whereas players have reported that they have encountered the COD Mobile version too old error code 74031.
Game do have bugs and temporary glitches, due to this it triggers such an error. Today in an article we will be sharing how you can fix the COD Mobile error code 74031 error code. Follow the following instructions mentioned down below.
Fix Call of Duty Mobile Version too Old Error code 74031
Activision acknowledged the issue and they have confirmed they are working on a patch update to rectify any errors. Ensure that once you receive the update, you need to install the latest patch update on your device.
Update COD Mobile from Google Play Store
- Open the Google Play Store and then search for COD Mobile.
- Click on update/install to the latest version
- Once it is complete, launch the game.
Note: If you face a problem on an emulator, follow the similar action mentioned down below.
You can update the game to the latest version using APK and OBB Package, here is the following.
- Download the COD mobile Installation package and then unzip the file.
- Then Install the APK and launch the game to create OBB File.
- Next, move the OBB and patch file to the <shared-storage>/Android/obb/com.activision.callofduty.shooter/main.2728.com.activision.callofduty.shooter.obb.
- After the launch of the game, wait for the resource installation.
- That’s it!
Update COD Mobile from App Store
- Launch App Store and search for COD Mobile.
- Next Click on Update/Get it to the latest version
- Wait for a complete installation and then launch the game.
Clear Cache for COD Mobile
- Press and hold on to the COD Mobile icon, then tap on ‘I’ to open app information
- Then click on Cache and then tap on clear the cache.
- After that, open the game and re-login to your COD Account
- That’s it!
We believe this article remains helpful for and has successfully resolved COD Mobile smaller issue error code 74031. If you have any query, please share with us in the comment section down below.
- How to send Best Quality Photos and Videos on WhatsApp | Enable Best Quality Media
- Download Best GCam 8.1 for Android Device | Google Camera Port UltraCVM_v8.1.apk by UltraM8
- Download Best GCam 8.1.1 for ASUS Zenfone 6/7/8, and ROG 2/3 | Google Camera Port GCam_8.1.101_Wichaya_V1.3.apk by Wichaya
- How to Create a CON Folder in Windows in Window 7, 8, 10, and 11
- Download Best GCam 8.2.4 for Xiaomi, Redmi, and Poco | Google Camera Port MGC_8.2.400_A10_V-alpha2 by BSG
- Download Best GCam 8.1.101 for Android | Google Camera Port NGCam_8.1.101-v1.3-fix by Nikita
- Nova Launcher 7 APK – The Public Beta Goes Live on Google Play | How to Install and Feature guide
- OnePlus Nord 2 5G Lauched with Dimensity 1200-AI, 50MP Triple-camera Full Specification and Price
- How to hide sensitive content from the Instagram Explore Feed
- How to Sign-up for DuckDuckGo Email Protection – @Duck.com | Stop getting emails that’ll track you
- How to Download and Update macOS Big Sur 11.5 on Mac