Download and Install Android 12 AOSP 12.0 for POCO X3 (surya)
Google maintains the AOSP, an open-source operating system development project. The project repository is open-source, so anyone may review and contribute code and fixes. However, Google oversees the project’s overall direction and development. AOSP incorporates the latest bug fixes and security patches for Android regularly. Every year, Google also announces major new features of the OS at its I/O developer conference. with Android 12 slated for release later in 2021. Today We Guide ” Download and Install AOSP 12.0 for POCO X3 (surya) with Android 12.”
Whereas if you wonder why we need a custom ROM if we already have the manufacturer’s OS. However, there is always specific lifeline support from manufacturing and delays on the latest Android upgrade rollout. Several people were excited to experience the latest Android Version.
Download Android 12 for POCO X3 (surya)
AOSP 12.0 finally extended the support for some new devices, including the POCO X3 (surya). Today we will help you with this Complete guide to download and install AOSP 12.0 for POCO X3 (surya) with Android 12. Download Android 12 for POCO X3 (surya).
Noteworthy: AOSP 12.0 for POCO X3 (surya) with Android 12
This guide helps you to enhance your android experience with AOSP 12.0. We will share your complete guide alongside the download link. Even we also mention the requirements and steps to the installation process.
Download Android 12 based Custom ROM for POCO X3 (surya)
Your device must have the bootloader unlocked, and you have installed the TWRP Recovery. If you have done that, Let downloaded and installed AOSP 12.0 for POCO X3 (surya).
- Charge your phone up to 85% or 75%.
- Download and install the latest Asus USB Drivers
- Enable the USB Debugging on your POCO X3 (surya).
- Download and Install Adb and Fastboot Driver: HOW TO INSTALL ADB AND FASTBOOT
|Download ROM (AOSP 12.0 )||Download Here|
|Download TWRP Recovery||Download Here|
How to Unlock Bootloader on POCO X3 (surya)
- Start with Enabling Developer mode On POCO X3 (surya)
- Open the settings on your Mobile, and select “About.”
- Tap seven times on “Build number.”
- Go Back to Settings, And Search “Developer option,” and Open It.
- Now, Enable OEM Unlock and power Off your mobile.
- Now, open your smartphone into a Download mode by pressing and holding the volume down button and power button.
- Enter the following command to reboot into bootloader mode.
“adb reboot bootloader.”
- Now perform the command below to unlock the bootloader of Any Lenovo Smartphone.
“fastboot OEM unlock” Or “fastboot flashing unlock.”
- Now, press Volume Up to unlock the bootloader.
- After that, Restart your Mobile.
How to install TWRP on Smartphone
- First, Switch Off your Smartphone
- Open your Mobile Fastboot
- Using power off your device and then hold the Volume Down + Power button
- Now, Open the ADB folder on your PC and Laptop.
- Then, select the “Address Bar” in the ADB File and type “Cmd” after hitting the enter button. Alternatively, pressing Shift + Right Key and Select open Power shell Window Here.
- Now, follow these Command in Terminal
Congratulations, you have successfully installed the TWRP File on your Smartphone.
Here is the guide to Install AOSP 12.0 follow the instructions:- Quick Guide
- You need to Reboot your Device in TWRP Mode.
- For Recovery
First, Power off your device, hold the Volume Down + Power button and then navigate using the volume rocker.
- For Recovery
- In TWRP Mode, you need to Wipe cache, Data, and Dalvik cache. [Note: you don’t have to wipe the Vendor] (If you format instead of wipe cache, you have to reboot the recovery, or you might get an error/issue.)
- Now, Click Install and Navigate AOSP 12.0 custom ROM and After Flash it on your devices.
- Reboot your device once installations are successful.
- That’s it, and You can now enjoy the Android 12 AOSP 12.0.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
Google has recently released there Android 12 major updates that come with various functionality. Therefore, The latest Android 12 based custom skin start building and the AOSP 12.0 are among the most popular custom ROM. Currently, AOSP 12.0 is available for 30+ Mobile devices so far, and there was a lot of
the developers have developed an unofficial custom ROM.
When AOSP 12.0 has been available to download?
Official AOSP 12.0 has been available to download with Android 12 based featured in many devices available for the individual builds mentioned in this article.
When my device is to get an update with AOSP 12.0?
It takes time because AOSP 12.0 has been build by individual developers, not like stock ROM or developed by OEM. Therefore, there was some selected device AOSP 12.0 has been available throughout as the time extends.
What are Add-On DOwnloads
There were a few applications that you need to download, such as GApps (Google Application). Furthermore, the Android 12 based custom ROM AOSP 12.0 allow needing to root, which you can do using TWRP. Not to mention, It also gives you the power to use the Google Camera on your smartphone so far.
What if AOSP 12.0 is not available to download.
You can download another version of AOSP 12.0, and there were many options such as Pixel Experience, RevengeOS ROM.
Hopefully, We believe you have successfully installed AOSP 12.0 on your POCO X3 (surya). Thanks for being with us. Don’t forget to share the bugs, so we can share with developers to fix those issues in the comment section below.
- Download technocare apk | How to use Technocare Apk
- Download and Install Tecno Spark 8 KG8 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Vivo X60 Curved Screen Edition PD2047 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Realme GT Neo RMX3350 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Motorola XT2087-2-DS Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Motorola XT2171-2-DS Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Top 7 Smartphones to Buy in the Great Republic Sale 2022 on Flipkart and Amazon
- Gaming Insight: An assessment of the impact of the COVID-19 Report
- Top 40 Upcoming Console and PC Games Announced Last Year [4K]
- Download Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 22538.1000 ISO | Upgrade Windows 11 Insider Preview OS Dev Build
- How to enable 2FA (Two-Factor) Authentication in Fortnite