Doogee has quite some good handsets already…
DOOGEE X80 of the UMIDIGI One Max smartphone type which already released on November 2018. it has given the bar type design and the performance are all in good ultra one max smartphone ultra slim body
It comes with 5.99 -inches screen size with IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen of the 1440×720 confer the screen resolution ~78.8% screen to body ratio it has an aspect ratio of 18:9 there is the 269 ppi pixel density it offers the 2.5D curved glass which displays protection +bezel- less display let it provided the 16m display colours
DOOGEE X80 has offers the 3.5 mm audio jack.
In the case of cameras it offers the 8 MP + 5 MP rear of the f/2.2 aperture with the LED flash and video recording has the range of recorded 1920 x 1080 pixels at 30 fps, while front camera has the available 5MP of the aperture f/2.2 it supported the video recording range 640 x 480 pixels at 30 fps with clean LED flash and some rear and selfie shooter cameras improving the exposure and camera click option as like Geotagging, Touch focus, Face detection, Panorama, autofocus, HDR, Time-lapse
related the performance it has powered by the 1.3 GHz Quad-core Cortex-A7 MediaTek MT6580P (28nm) chipset coupled with 1GB Ram 32 bit is the manager of the device there is the good performance of Mali 400 MP2 GPU so the capable the internal storage 16 GB see the further up to 64 GB as the micro SD card it runs 8.1 oreo Go Edition on the top Android OS.
The smartphone has the supported of 4000mAH Non-removable massive battery which li-poly type of the battery as the like battery good experience users the device has conferred the fingerprint sensor which available the rear side and unlocks very fast fingerprint some sensors to use this device like this Accelerometer, Proximity, Light
Recently the smartphone released on November 2018 there are multiple types of colour Black, Blue, Champagne and now the phone did not available one key to use acceleration power saver with device provide the face unlock which directly open good work of the camera.
|Processor||MT6580P Quad-core Cortex-A7@1.3GHz, ARM Mali-400 MP2 500MHz|
|Display||5.99" IPS 2.5D, 720*1440, 320 PPI, 18:9, Multi-touch + INCELL|
|Camera||8.0MP+5.0MP; F/2.0; LED Flash; 88° Wide-angle Rear, 5.0MP; F/2.2; 88° Wide-angle; LED Flash Front, 1080p@30fps Video Recording|
|Storage||16GB, Expndable Upto 128GB|
|Battery||4000mAh; Li-Polymer Battery; 5V/1A Charger|
Tell us your thought about this Smartphone Let us Know in the Comment Section Below! Stay tuned for More Further Updates.
- How to Turn your Android into a Capable Gaming Machine
- Realme UI 3.0 based on Android 12 launching this October; check eligible device, features, and more
- Bitcoin consume more energy than entire nation of Philippines and Argentina
- China central bank ban crypto-currency trading activities and mining, calls it illegal
- Apple blacklists Epic Games’ “Fortnite” from the App Store until all court appeals are exhausted.
- Download Battlefield Mobile APK Alpha Beta – Early Acess for Android: How to Download and Play
- Netflix’s forthcoming League of Legends series, premieres November 6th
- Restore audio missing from Instagram stories – How to Fix step by step guide
- Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra with S Pen is set to dethrone the Galaxy Note Series
- Google is cutting its cut of sales on its cloud marketplace, even after Google Cloud Revenue Jumps 54% To $4.63B,
- Is there a charger included with the iPhone 13 and 13 Pro?