Top 3 Find the Fastest DNS Server Using DNS Benchmarking Tools
DNS is responsible for connecting with web-address, and your ISP (Internet Service provider) assigns IP (Internet Property) to access the internet. Mostly, default ISP doesn’t seem likely to be faster, secure, or reliable to use. In these cases, you can switch to Google Public DNS or OpenDNS to get faster, more secure and better DNS services.
Best DNS Benchmarking Tools
There are various third-party DNS available to choose from apart from your ISP default DNS server. Today in this article, we are going to find out the top 5 best DNS benchmarking tools.
It is packed with all essential features in a very lightweight and utility software having 45 DNS Server, and it is one of the most reliable DNS tools. Even you can edit, add or remove the DNS server. You have to select the network and then apply the DNS from the drop-down list.
This is an essential DNS Benchmark tool from GRP, and it has additional details like response time. To get connected, head over to the Nameserver tab and then click on Run Benchmark. It offers you three different DNS tests to get the best performance: Cache Name, Uncached Name, and DotCom Lookup. Additionally, it performs DNSSEC authentication on every DNS Server that’s it. It has 20+ Pre-configured DNS servers, and it also allows you to add and remove DNS based on your performance.
It is one of the oldest and simple DNS benchmarking, and it is free to use, But it hasn’t been updated. It features Google Public DNS, OpenDNS, UltraDNS, RoadRunner, Comodo Secure DNS, DYNgUIDE DNS, and more regional DNS services to provide faster.
With this, you can tweak your location, health check, amount queries and data query source. To get connected, click on the Benchmark now, but there is one missing feature that you can’t add to your DNS server. However, this open-source DNS benchmarking utility is available for all major platforms, including Windows, macOS, and UNIX.
Therefore, you potentially lack security, speed, and parental control with DNS benchmarking because all your queries go through DNS traffic.
- Download Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 22478.1000 ISO | Upgrade Windows 11 Insider Preview OS Dev Build
- Download and Install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G | Root Your Device
- Download and Install TWRP Recovery on Blackview BV6300 Pro | Root Your Device
- Download and Install Wigor V4 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Realme C25Y RMX3265 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Reeder P13 Blue Plus Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Android 12 ArrowOS 12.0 for ASUS ZenFone Max Pro M1 (X00TD)
- Download and Install Motorola XT2071-4-SS Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Blackview Oscal C20 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install BQ Mobile BQ-1020L Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Teclast N9H9 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)