Xiaomi punch-hole camera and periscope zoom lens patent reveals Future.
Xiaomi is Working on a Smartphone With a periscope zoom lens and punch-hole camera design. Currently, Both Technology isn’t Seen in Xiaomi Smartphones. Both the Camera Design Patent Field With the WIPO (World Intellectual Patent Office). We, Will, Talk about Both the Smartphone one By One.
The Periscope Zoom Lens.
The Design Revealed all the Angles, Screen Design and Pop-up Selfie Camera. Currently, the Device Offical Name is not Listed by WIPO, Expected to be Mi Mix 4 or Mi 10. In The Terms of Camera Placement, Patent Shows Four Camera Sensor in Vertical Alignment. The Primary Sensor Look Like a Periscope Zoom Lens.
On the Other Hand, This is Not a First Time When Xiaomi Patent a Smartphone With Periscope Zoom Lens Camera Technology. A Month Ago, Xiaomi Patent Same Periscope Camera Technology by the State Intellectual Property Office in China. The Periscope Zoom Lens Allow Smartphone to Features 60x Digital Zoom Like Oppo Reno 10x and Huawei P30 Pro.
On the Display Front, It having a Pop-up Sleife Camera Because it Doesn’t Seem Like a Notch or Punch-Hole Design. On the Top of Display, it having about Earpiece With Narrow Bezels Surrounding the Display Panel.
on the Right Edge, it has Volume Rocker and Power Button. At Bottom, There is Micro USB Type-C Port and Speakers Grills. There is No Antenna Line Visible on Both the Edge as well as the Bottom Edge.
Xiaomi punch-hole camera smartphone
The Patent Device has a Punch-Hole Camera Design on Top Centre, Left or Right. While the Rear Panel of the Device is Look Similar to Poco F1 and Redmi K20 Series. Which isn’t Means the Design is Same. Many Time they Working Separately Working on Rear panel With Prototype Designs.
The First Device Suggest the Punch-Hole. The cutout is at the Top Centre and Top Right Corner of the Display. The Patent Has a Smaller Diameter Punch-Hole Cutout Compare to other Manufactures.
As We Mentioned the Patent is Filed Last year in August, Possibly the Redmi Could be Used on Redmi K20 Series But Redmi Approach for Pop-up Camera Mechanism.
Maybe they are Preparing this Device for Upcoming Device Like Poco F2 Because the Price Segment Between ₹18k – ₹20K is Empty.
We are Expecting this Because it Shows the Rear-Mounted Display Fingerprint Sensor With AI Triple Camera Setup Having Two LED Flash along AutoFocus Sensor on both Side. This Design also Reveles the 3.5mm Audio Jack at the Top. The Design and Expectation are Similar to Our POCO F1 Successor Poco F2. We Still Hope the POCO F2 Will be Released in Comming Month Before Diwali.
Thanks for Being With us, Both the Xiaomi Patent are Looking Incredible and Hoping For Budget Smartphone as Innovation for all Tagline. Share your valuable
Feedback and Opinion in the Comment Section Down Below. Stay tuned for More Further Updates in Future.
- OnePlus Nord 2 Battery Explodes in India, OnePlus issues Investigation
- Realme Pad with quad speakers, 10-inch screen, ultra-slim body and 7,100mAh battery for price of Rs. 13,999.
- Realme 8i, Realme 8s 5G with 5,000mAh batteries, MediaTek SoC starts at Rs. 13,999
- TikTok reportedly surpassed YouTube in terms of Watch time in US and UK: App Annie
- Redmi K50 Will Surely feature IP68 Certification, 100W fast charging, Snapdragon 898, 108MP Camera and More
- Android 12 based ColorOS 12 is scheduled to launch in September
- Download Windows 11 Build 22458.1000 ISO | Upgrade Windows 11 Insider Preview OS Dev Build
- Download and Install Haier Alpha A7 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Tecno B1G Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Unihertz Titan Pocket Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Doogee S97 Pro Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)