Xiaomi punch-hole camera and periscope zoom lens patent reveals Future.
Xiaomi is Working on a Smartphone With a periscope zoom lens and punch-hole camera design. Currently, Both Technology isn’t Seen in Xiaomi Smartphones. Both the Camera Design Patent Field With the WIPO (World Intellectual Patent Office). We, Will, Talk about Both the Smartphone one By One.
The Periscope Zoom Lens.
The Design Revealed all the Angles, Screen Design and Pop-up Selfie Camera. Currently, the Device Offical Name is not Listed by WIPO, Expected to be Mi Mix 4 or Mi 10. In The Terms of Camera Placement, Patent Shows Four Camera Sensor in Vertical Alignment. The Primary Sensor Look Like a Periscope Zoom Lens.
On the Other Hand, This is Not a First Time When Xiaomi Patent a Smartphone With Periscope Zoom Lens Camera Technology. A Month Ago, Xiaomi Patent Same Periscope Camera Technology by the State Intellectual Property Office in China. The Periscope Zoom Lens Allow Smartphone to Features 60x Digital Zoom Like Oppo Reno 10x and Huawei P30 Pro.
On the Display Front, It having a Pop-up Sleife Camera Because it Doesn’t Seem Like a Notch or Punch-Hole Design. On the Top of Display, it having about Earpiece With Narrow Bezels Surrounding the Display Panel.
on the Right Edge, it has Volume Rocker and Power Button. At Bottom, There is Micro USB Type-C Port and Speakers Grills. There is No Antenna Line Visible on Both the Edge as well as the Bottom Edge.
Xiaomi punch-hole camera smartphone
The Patent Device has a Punch-Hole Camera Design on Top Centre, Left or Right. While the Rear Panel of the Device is Look Similar to Poco F1 and Redmi K20 Series. Which isn’t Means the Design is Same. Many Time they Working Separately Working on Rear panel With Prototype Designs.
The First Device Suggest the Punch-Hole. The cutout is at the Top Centre and Top Right Corner of the Display. The Patent Has a Smaller Diameter Punch-Hole Cutout Compare to other Manufactures.
As We Mentioned the Patent is Filed Last year in August, Possibly the Redmi Could be Used on Redmi K20 Series But Redmi Approach for Pop-up Camera Mechanism.
Maybe they are Preparing this Device for Upcoming Device Like Poco F2 Because the Price Segment Between ₹18k – ₹20K is Empty.
We are Expecting this Because it Shows the Rear-Mounted Display Fingerprint Sensor With AI Triple Camera Setup Having Two LED Flash along AutoFocus Sensor on both Side. This Design also Reveles the 3.5mm Audio Jack at the Top. The Design and Expectation are Similar to Our POCO F1 Successor Poco F2. We Still Hope the POCO F2 Will be Released in Comming Month Before Diwali.
Thanks for Being With us, Both the Xiaomi Patent are Looking Incredible and Hoping For Budget Smartphone as Innovation for all Tagline. Share your valuable
Feedback and Opinion in the Comment Section Down Below. Stay tuned for More Further Updates in Future.
- Download GeForce RTX 3080 Ti driver for Windows 10, 8, 7
- Download and install the PUBG Mobile 1.5 Beta Update – Easy steps
- Fix KB5003637 prevents apps from accessing event logs after installation
- Microsoft Flight Simulator for Xbox Series X|S coming this summer with same depth as on PC
- Guide to Fix discord static sounds when streaming – Screen Sharing
- Go viral on Twitter and Facebook with the Cartoon Challenge
- Realme X7 5G Software Update Tracker – RMX2176PU – June 2021 | India – Security Patch, Fix, and Improve Performance
- Download Windows 11 Dev OS 21996.1 – How to Upgrade | 64 Bit – ISO
- How to Fix Mass Effect Legendary Edition Update Launcher Crashes and Xbox Series X Glitch
- Download and Install Motorola E7i Power XT2097-12 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Hometech HT 10MT Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)