Xiaomi patents smartphone with secondary display featuring tall aspect ratio
Xiaomi earlier this year register a patent of a smartphone that having a secondary Display. Where the Device suggested, it has a triple rear camera aligned horizontally while the secondary Display can be di-attached from the smartphone with the rear panel. Whereas some reports suggest the Device belongs to the Mi Mix alpha, but it doesn’t, while the Mi Mix alpha released last year in September.
The latest patent revealed the Device having a Triple rear camera featuring a Vertically aligned camera module places on the upper top-left corner of the Device. However, the tall vertical Display was there shows the camera viewfinder on the Display.
Whichlikely to be used to patent the Device. There were more potential productivity ways that you might use the Secondary Display. Not to mention, you can use the Device in the same way as the usability of Mi Mix Alpha. There were more features to debut as they have promised. Notably, they will reveal the feature with an introduction of MIUI 12 based on Android 11.
According to the report, the Xiaomi Patent will come with an 18:9 aspect ratio, and there is no punch-hole or cutout giving a complete Bezel-less experience. Moreover, it includes a 3.5mm audio jack alongside an IR blaster and a Microphone. On the other hand, the volume rocker and the power button are placed on the edged. As for charging, we believe there will be fast charger solutions through USB Type- port. There were more potential productivity might use the Secondary Display
Thanks for being with us, we would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback. If there is any query share with us in the comment section down below.
- How to Turn your Android into a Capable Gaming Machine
- Realme UI 3.0 based on Android 12 launching this October; check eligible device, features, and more
- Bitcoin consume more energy than entire nation of Philippines and Argentina
- China central bank ban crypto-currency trading activities and mining, calls it illegal
- Apple blacklists Epic Games’ “Fortnite” from the App Store until all court appeals are exhausted.
- Download Battlefield Mobile APK Alpha Beta – Early Acess for Android: How to Download and Play
- WhatsApp will only be compatible with Android OS 4.1, iOS 10, and KaiOS 2.5.1 or above
- Google will discontinue support for Android 2.3.7 on September 27.
- Amazon Price Tracker Apps: The Top 5 for Saving Money in 2021
- How to Disable or Remove Microsoft Teams Chat in Windows 11
- Top 5 Google Chrome Extensions for Image Downloading or Manage Images