Xiaomi Mi Pad 5 could be come with 8720mAh battery and Snapdragon 870
Xiaomi is working on its upcoming tablet, the Xiaomi Mi Pad 5. Whereas the device is to be launched in China. The device is likely to compete against the Apple iPad, Samsung Galaxy Tab and Huawei Mate Pad Pro. Not to mention, Xioami strategy will be to offer a Value for Money Smartphone.
According to a report, Xiaomi will launch Xiaomi Mi Pad 5 Series which includes Xiaomi Mi Pad 5 and Xiaomi Mi Pad 5 Pro. It will become with a WQXGA (2560 x 1600 pixel resolution) having a 16:10 aspect ratio. Therefore, it having a 120Hz of screen refresh rate accomplished with a 240Hz touch samplingrate.
Additionally, the device includes a 4096-level touch and In-cell active pen. Under the hood, the device was powered by MediaTek Dimensity 1200 Soc however the Mi Pad 5 to be powered by Snapdragon 870 Soc. Therefore, the Mi Pad 5 Pro to be a support stylus. Some rumors suggested the price of the device could start at 3,000 yuan (US$ 464 / Rs. 34,238 approx.).
View this post on Instagram
- How to Add or Remove Widgets in Windows 11
- OPPO A93s 5G Launched in China with Dimensity 700, 48MP Triple-cam setup & 5,000mAh battery
- Poco F3 GT has been unveiled, the biggest competitor to OnePlus Nord 2 5G
- How to Disable/Enable the Startup Sound on Windows 11
- Nova Launcher 7 APK – The Public Beta Goes Live on Google Play | How to Install and Feature guide
- OnePlus Nord 2 5G Lauched with Dimensity 1200-AI, 50MP Triple-camera Full Specification and Price
- Micromax launched IN 2b under Rs 10,000 with UniSoc SoC in India
- Oneplus 10 pro may introduce Under Display camera Concept- Check Key Specification
- Realme 8s expected to launch soon in india with 6GB and 8GB configuration
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 Spotted on TENNA reveals 12GB + 256GB Configuration, Launch Imminent
- ZTE Axon 30 will launch soon globally in September