Xiaomi Mi Mix Alpha, 9 Pro 5G and Mi Mix 4 launch date confirm 24 sept, full spces
Xiaomi Launchs its new three smartphone in china on 24 sep 2019. This device comes with latest features and technology. Mi Mix 4 and Mi 9 Pro both device comes with 5G connectivity and Qualcomm Snapdrgon 855 plus
Mi 9 Pro 5G
Xiaomi Mi 9 Pro 5G lauch date schedule to 24 Sept 2019. This device support 5G connectivity, it has powered by latest Qualcomm Snpadragon 855 Plus Soc with expected Up to 8Gb RAM with 256Gb Storage on-board. there has 48MP triple Rear camera. Also there has 4,000 mAh battery with 30W wireless charging support. Also Mi mix 4 launch same date with 5G connectivity support.
In term of Camera, Mi 9 Pro 5G has tripe Rear camera 48MP main sensor, an 16MP ultra-wide-angle camera, and a 8MP depth sensor. Furthure, Mi 9 Pro 5g has massive 4,000 mAh battery with 30W wireless charging support
Mi Mix 4
In term of Camera, Mi 9 Pro 5G has Quad Rear camera 108MP main sensor, an 16MP ultra-wide-angle camera, and a 12MP and last 8MP depth sensor. Furthure, Mi 9 Pro 5g has massive 4,000 mAh battery with 30W wireless charging support.
Xiaomi Mi Mix 4 support 5G connectivity, it has powered by latest Qualcomm Snpadragon 855 Plus Soc with expected Up to 8Gb RAM with 256Gb Storage on-board. there has 108MP triple Rear camera. Also there has 4,500 mAh battery with 40W fast charging suppot. Also Mi mix 4 launch same date with 5G connectivity support.
Mi Mi Alpha
This device come with 100% screen to body mass ratio. Mi Mix Alpha also Support 5G connectivity. This device launch date set to be 24 sept 2019 in china. it is a flagship smartphone. this smartphone has waterfalll display
Expected, this also comes with Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ with 8Gb RAM. it runs latest android Pie or Android 10.
Sensor & connectivity
Sensors on the device include an accelerometer, Rear mounted In-display fingerprint sensor, gyro sensor, a geomagnetic sensor, hall sensor, proximity sensor and RGB light sensor. So, Connectivity options in the smartphone include 5G, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, and Bluetooth 5.0. It has also 3.5mm headphone jack and there is USB type-c port and possible to support fast charging.
There is a lot of Rumors and Leaks about the Same Device Check out Them as Well. Thanks for Being With us, Share your Valuable opinion and Feedback in the Comment Section Down Below. Stay tuned for More Further updates in future on Same.
- OnePlus Nord 2 Battery Explodes in India, OnePlus issues Investigation
- Realme Pad with quad speakers, 10-inch screen, ultra-slim body and 7,100mAh battery for price of Rs. 13,999.
- Realme 8i, Realme 8s 5G with 5,000mAh batteries, MediaTek SoC starts at Rs. 13,999
- TikTok reportedly surpassed YouTube in terms of Watch time in US and UK: App Annie
- Redmi K50 Will Surely feature IP68 Certification, 100W fast charging, Snapdragon 898, 108MP Camera and More
- Android 12 based ColorOS 12 is scheduled to launch in September
- In MLB The Show 21, how can you fix the Road to the Show mission not progressing bug?
- In Escape from Tarkov, how can you fix the error “Anticheat connection failed”?
- League of Legends: How to Restore Notifications That Have Been Temporarily Disabled
- How to boost Android gaming performance – Tips & Tricks
- How to Download VLC Player for Windows 11 from Microsoft Store