Xiaomi Mi MIX 4 Spotted on Geekbench With 12GB RAM and Snapdragon 888 Plus SoC
A new Mi Mix 4 flagship device is expected to be launched by Xiaomi on August 10th, which will also be the occasion for some new Mi Pad 5 series tablet devices and some other IoT-related products.
The Mi Mix 4 had tested through Geekbench and had some official specs published ahead of its launch which gives us an idea of what to expect when the device launches.
Specification of Mi Mix 4
Due to the fact that the phone releases ahead of the Honor Magic 3 series, it is safe to assume the upcoming Mi Mix 4 will end up being the first smartphone in the world with a Snapdragon 888+ mobile platform which boasts slightly faster performance than an SD888.
Additionally, the listing revealed the underlying chipset, as well as confirming that Android 11 would come pre-installation on the Xiaomi Mi Mix 4. Yet, we expect the device to launch with more RAM options, such as 8GB.
The Mi Mix 4 is said to be the first device to use the new SD888+ chipset and is equipped with a revolutionary under-display selfie camera that is said to be equipped with the best UDC display solution at the time.
- Brave Browser adds support for vertical tabs for desktop usersby Akhil Sharma
- WhatsApp announced Security Center, Book Delhi Metro Tickets, and more new experiments in betaby Mehak
- Krafton announced the BGMI Month 21 Royale Pass and the BGMI Rising Tournament 2023: Esports Returns to Indiaby Love Adhikari
- Apple has launched the Apple Music Classical app for Android, but it’s not available for iPad or Mac yet.by Romeshwar Prasad
- Microsoft has released a quick solution to a problem with webcams on devices that use Arm processors, like the Surface Pro X.by Mehak