Xiaomi confirms Mi 11 Pro and Mi 11 Ultra, Launched at March 29
Xiaomi confirmed its upcoming smartphone, the Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro, Mi 11 Ultra scheduled to launch on March 29. Meanwhile, the device seems to be quite promising so far so let’s take a closer look at the device. Although, the Xiaomi Mi 11 5G was launched back in December 2020.
Xiaomi 11 Lite
The 2021 #XiaomiMegaLaunch is coming soon!
We can’t wait to see you at our Xiaomi 2021 New Product Launch on Monday, March 29th, at 19:30 (GMT+8).
This is one launch you really better not miss! pic.twitter.com/Y6rA5Wrxyf
— Xiaomi (@Xiaomi) March 22, 2021
The device is to become with a 6.55-inch AMOLED display panel featuring a 90Hz of screen refresh rate along with a punch-hole camera cutout. In terms of camera performance, the device packed a 64MP triple camera module. The device was powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G Mobile platform include a 4G LTE. To power the device, it was equipped with a 4150mAh battery using a 33W of fast charging solution.
Xiaomi 11 Lite Key Specifications
- 6.55-inch AMOLED Display (90Hz refresh rate)
- Snapdragon 732G (4G SoC)
- 6GB RAM + 128GB Storage, MicroSD Card
- 64MP main camera + 8MP ultra-wide angle + 5MP telephoto macro
- 4150mAh Battery support (33W wired fast charging)
- Android 11 (MIUI 12)
- Bluetooth 5.2 and NFC, 3.5mm Audio jack
- Blue, Pink and Black
Xiaomi 11Pro Key Specification
The device is expected to launch afterwards, Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro and Mi 11 Ultra on March 29th. Xiaomi 11 Pro rear Camera Overall inheritance of the Standard Version of the three camera program. The Difference is that the Telephoto Macro Lens Will be Changed at a 48 Megapixel Periscopic Telephoto lens Supporting 5Times the Optical Zoom, Compared to the Xiaomi 11 Pro.
In terms of camera performance the device having a 50MP Samsung ISOCELL GN2 offering a 120x camera sensor. Under the hood, the device was powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 Mobile platform. The device equipped with a 67W fast charging solution bundled in the box.
Xiaomi 11 Pro Key Specifications
- Snapdragon 888
- UFS 3.1 storage
- 48-megapixel Camera
- 67W fast charging
Xiaomi Mi Ultra Key Specification
- 6.8-inch curved OLED (120Hz refresh rate, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus)
- Speaker tuned by Harman Kardon
- Rear: 50-megapixel primary + 48-megapixel wide-angle shooter + 48-megapixel sensor (8-megapixel senso)
- Front: 20-megapixel selfie ( hole-punch cutout)
Thanks for being with us, We would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback if there is any query share with us in the comment section down below. Stay tuned for further updates in future on the same.
- OnePlus Nord 2 Battery Explodes in India, OnePlus issues Investigation
- Realme Pad with quad speakers, 10-inch screen, ultra-slim body and 7,100mAh battery for price of Rs. 13,999.
- Realme 8i, Realme 8s 5G with 5,000mAh batteries, MediaTek SoC starts at Rs. 13,999
- TikTok reportedly surpassed YouTube in terms of Watch time in US and UK: App Annie
- Redmi K50 Will Surely feature IP68 Certification, 100W fast charging, Snapdragon 898, 108MP Camera and More
- Android 12 based ColorOS 12 is scheduled to launch in September
- iPhone 13 Series Started their Pre-Orders, Price with Regional Availability
- Samsung Galaxy A52s VS OnePlus Nord 2: Which is better to consider and why?
- How to use Startup Folder on Windows 11 – Step by Step Guide
- How to get longer battery life, Save your smartphone Battery life
- Top 3 Missing useful feature you get on Android Phone but not in iPhone 13