Download Windows 11 Media Creation Tool: How To Install/Upgrade Complete Guide
Windows 11 is officially available to download and install on your computer, to create a bootable USB or DVD. The Media Creation tool is the best way to execute a clean install of Windows 11. Today, in this article we will be sharing in-depth instruction.
- Consistent internet connectivity
- 8GB of available disc space (computer, USB, or external drive)
- 64-Bit CPU (Settings > System > About, or search “System Information” in
- Windows and look under “System Type.”
- Check out the Windows 11 Device Specifications, here (Use PC Health Check to check if your PC is ready for Windows 11, Downlaod and Guide here)
How to Create an Installation of Windows 11 using the Media Creation Tool
Starting with the downloaded Media Creations tool, install it on your computer
Else: you can also downlaod it from Microsoft.com here,
- Open Media Creation tool as administration
- Click on Accept to accept the license terms.
- Choose ‘Create Installation Media for another PC’ and then Click Next
- Select the language, edition, and architecture (64-bit) based on your preferences.
- After that, select the media that you want to make bootable.
- The USB Flash Driver
- ISO Image
- After selecting, choose your disc and click Next to proceed.
- Wait for it to finish. You can see the progress for downlaoding and creating Windows 11 Media on the screen.
How to Install Windows 11
Once you create a bootable USB or DVD, you can use it to install Windows 11 on any compatible PC.
- Shutdown your PC and open the boot menu (KEY: F2, F12, Del or Esc, else it will appear on the boot screen.)
- Then select your Windows 11 bootable disk.
- From there, you need to follow the on-screen instructions.
- Select the Install Windows Page, and then choose Language, Time, and Keyboard based on your preference.
- Click Next and then install Windows 11.
- That’s it!
After installing Windows 11 on your PC, you have to open Windows Settings and check for the update to install drivers. If Windows is unable to find your driver, then you should head over to your device manufacturer’s support page.
Hopefully, this guide will remain helpful for you and you have successfully created a Windows 11 Bootable USB disk. We would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback if there is any query you would like to share with us in the comment section down below. Keep an eye out for future updates on the subject.
- Download Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 22478.1000 ISO | Upgrade Windows 11 Insider Preview OS Dev Build
- Download and Install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G | Root Your Device
- Download and Install TWRP Recovery on Blackview BV6300 Pro | Root Your Device
- Download and Install Wigor V4 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Realme C25Y RMX3265 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Reeder P13 Blue Plus Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Android 12 ArrowOS 12.0 for ASUS ZenFone Max Pro M1 (X00TD)
- Download and Install Motorola XT2071-4-SS Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Blackview Oscal C20 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install BQ Mobile BQ-1020L Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Teclast N9H9 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)