Download Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 22557.1 (ni_release) ISO | Upgrade Windows 11 Insider Preview OS Dev Build
Microsoft began rolling out a major update to the Windows 11 Developer channel yesterday, bringing touch gestures, start menu folders, and other features to the insider preview. includes the ability to drag and drop functionality to the taskbar. Recently, they have also released the big update to the Windows 11 Beta/Stable channel which features Android App Support, Weather on the Taskbar, Microsoft Team Share Window, Taskbar Clock on Multi-monitor, Redesigned Notepad, and Windows Media Players. You can read more about it here, or download the Windows 11 Build 22557.1 (ni_release) ISO from here.
Today in this article, we will be sharing what’s new coming with the Windows 11 Insider Preview 22557.1 (ni_release). Download the Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 22557.1 ISO File, or else you can upgrade from the Windows Settings. You can learn more about the Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 22557.1 by following the following instructions mentioned down below.
What’s New coming with the Windows 11 Insider Preview 22557.1 (ni_release)
This build comes with a lot of handy features, which boost your productivity with the introduction of pinned folders in the app area of start, live caption, new focus mode experience, quick access improvements in file explorer, new touch gesture, and more. Not to mention, these features are likely to come to Windows 11 once it finishes beta testing.
Made a folder and pinned apps to the start menu
Users can now create a folder in the start app and start pinned apps. For this, simply drag the app to the other app to create a folder in the start area. Once the folder is created, you can rearrange it by simply dragging it to the new place. Microsoft confirmed that users can expect more flexibility, like the ability to give a name to the folder based on the users’ feedback.
Do Not Disturb and Focus on the Notification Tab
This build introduced the Do Not Distrub and Focus modes in the Notification Center, which makes it easier to use. It has an integration of the clock alongside other tools like playing music while activating the focus mode.
How to control “Do Not Distrub” notification
- Open Windows Settings.
- Head over to the system.
- You can then choose whether to enable or disable DND. customise the notification according to your preferences.
How to access Focus mode from Notifications
- Then simply adjust the time from there.
- Next, click on Start Focus and it will open a PIP window (Drag to move across your screen.)
- That’s it!
You can tweak the focus in the Windows settings under System > Focus.
It has been on Android for a long time, and now it has been introduced to show the caption in real-time by using the in-device speech recognition. At this moment, live captioning supports English (U.S) content.
How to enable Live Caption on Windows 11
- Open Accessibility flyout from the quick settings.
- Next, toogle to enable the live caption.
- That’s it!
You can enable the live caption by using the shortcut key following Win + Ctlr + Live.
Quick Access and OneDrive Storage in File Explorer
You can now pin the folder or app by right-clicking on the file, where it will now appear in the Quick Access. Also, you can now backup your files directly from File Explorer. They will now sync and show up directly from File Explorer. There are five new touch gestures coming to Windows 11. Check them out.
- Swipe to activate and dismmed to begin
- Swipe between all apps/pinned and more/recommended on Start.
- Swipe to dismmed and invoke quick settings.
- Swipe to dismmed and invoke the notification center.
Improved Snap Layout, Since the introduction of the Snap layout, but not all previously supported this functionality.
Now they have integrated the snap layout option, which will appear on the top of the screen when you take the window up to the top of the window. It seems quite snappy to have the seamles animation while placing the app window in a snap.
More Sustainable power settings and recommendations
There is a new default value for screen off and sleep in order to save power, which helps to reduce energy consumption.
- Improved Microsoft Edge with Narrator
- Microsoft Edge is updated with improved web browsing and a narrator.
- New Task Manager Redesign and Efficieny Mode:
There are some more visual changes to the Task Manager that fit the Windows 11 design language. It features an “Eco Mode” called “Efficeny Mode.” Also, there is a notification for high-consumption mode. Also, there is a leaf icon for Eco Mode and a Pause option to suspend the process. The Windows
- Shared icon now appears on Windows 11.
- To learn which window is shared now appears on Windows 11.
- Vivid on Quick Settings:
There is a new colour profile selection, which has now been added to the quick settings. You can now simply switch to the different colour profile by clicking on the “vivid” option from the Quick Settings.
- Cast from your PC: Now the Cast icon appears in the lower-left corner of the taskbar. The New
- Battery indicator will appear for charging in the lower-left corner of the taskbar.
- File Explorer has received the new update, which will now show a preview of items within the folder.
- Improved app search in Windows Search.
- ALT + Tab to capture a group visual: Improved seamless transition animation for quicker window snap. Also, rotating your device between portrait and landscape orientation is snappier and more responsive. It is easier to move the cursor across the screen and control the behavior’s.
- Navigate to System in Windows Settings.
Click on the display and then select “Multiple display.”
Choose “Ease cursor movement between displays.”
- Reduce the number of notifications that sound when you connect or disconnect any device.
- Voice typing improved, and the narrator was more natural. Emojis are
- Being improved based on feedback and the introduction of new emojis.
To provide feedback, open the Feedback Hub (Shorcut Key: Windows + F) and file a feedback.You can read the full patch note over here.
Download Windows 11 Insider Preview 22557.1
You can download the latest Windows 11 Windows Insider Preview Build 22557.1 ISO, or with the guide you can upgrade to the latest version of Windows 11.
This is a co-release version for amd64 based on the x64 architecture, which is the preferred architecture for downloading and installing Windows 11 on a PC. Not to mention, this is a Beta Update, as Windows 11 has not yet been released in a stable state.
Download ISOs from Microsoft Insider Preview Download Page
- Open the Downloads box for the Microsoft Insider Preview.
- Select Edition by scrolling down.
- Select the Windows Insider Preview Version from the drop-down menu and click “confirm.” Which one are you interested in downloading?
- After that, select the language for the product and click confirm.
- To begin downloading, click on 64-Bit Download.
- That is all.
Note: The download link will be active for 24 hours from the time it is created.
We set out to create an easy-to-use cumulative update experience, while also ensuring security and stability in a monthly update download bundle. You can download and install the ISO file on your computer. Users frequently have difficulty making ISO files or are unable to download the legitimate file. Additionally, to avoid malware being included in the package with third-party software, we must ensure that our readers receive Windows 11’s latest update in a secure manner.
Because this is an early access version of Windows 11, you may encounter slight latencies (including crashes or freezes), but Windows Beta releases are often rather stable. If you encounter this type of issue, restart your computer, update the driver, or attempt troubleshooting. However, if a large number of users report the same issue as you, you may anticipate the patch in a future edition of the Windows 11 Insider Preview Build.
Instructions for Installing and Upgrading to Windows 11 Build
Windows 11 can be installed in two distinct methods on your machine. To begin, you must meet the minimum requirements for Windows 11, after which you can either join the Windows Insider Program or install Windows 11 locally on your PC.
How to Register for the Windows Insider Program and Sign-In to Windows 11 Install the Windows 11 operating system
- Navigate to Windows Settings and then to Update & Security.
- On the left panel of the screen, click the Windows Insider Program.
- Begin by enrolling (Register) in the Windows Insider Program.
- After that, it will prompt you to restart your computer.
- Open the Windows Insider Program after resuming.
- Select the Developer or Beta Channel. Both are Windows 11 compatible.
- Following that, click on “Check for Updates” in the Windows Update option menu.
- You’ll find the Windows 11 Update there. It will then download and upgrade to the latest version, at which point the installation will begin.
- That is all!
Download Windows 11 ISO build 22557.1
- After downloading the Windows 11 ISO, navigate to the download folder.
- Winrar is required to extract the Windows 11 ISO.
- To begin the installation, double-click setup.exe.
- You may select which data to keep during setup, including Windows Settings, Personal Files, and programmes.
After completing the installation of Windows 11, re-check your Windows Insider settings
- That concludes the discussion!
- Re-check your Windows Insider settings after completing the Windows 11 installation.
- Open Settings to have access to Update & Security.
- On the left-hand panel, you’ll see the Windows Insider Program.
- Ascertain that you’ve selected the correct Windows Insider channel.
Upgrade to Windows 11 22557.1-Guide for Performing a Clean Installation Using the Windows Insider Preview ISO
- Make a backup of all critical documents, data, and apps.
- 1 compact flash drive (USB)
- Upgrade to Windows Insider Preview-Windows 11 Winrar –Download Winrar
Upgrade to Windows Insider Preview-Windows 11
- After downloading the Windows 11 ISO, navigate to the download folder.
- Once connected to a PC, conduct a FAT32 format on your Pendrive (DOS 11 Bootable Pendrive)
- Pick Extract to from the right-click menu on the Windows 11 ISO file, and then select the USB Flash Drive.
- Once the extraction process is complete, you may now perform the Windows upgrade.
- It’s completed!
Install Windows 11 on your personal computer.
- After shutting down your computer, perform a boot-up.
- After turning on the computer, press the Boot key (HP laptop: Esc, Asus: F12; check the internet for the boot key as it appears at the beginning of the PC boot up) to start it (HP laptop: Esc, Asus: F12; check the internet for the boot key as it appears at the beginning of the PC boot up).
- After selecting your USB Flash Drive, follow the on-screen instructions.
- Please click Next if you do not have the product key.
- Select Custom, then select Drive 0 (Or the C drive partition) as the partition type and then click Format/Next to install Windows 11 according to your choices.
- It eventually restarts. Now you can remove the USB Drive.
- Following that, Windows 11 will begin to boot on your computer. Now all that remains is for you to create an account.
- That is all!
We believe that this information continues to be beneficial to you. Please leave any questions or comments in the section below. Maintain an eye out for future developments on this topic.