Download Windows 11 Insider Preview 25324.1000 (rs_prerelease) AMD64 ISO: Complete Installation Guide, Windows 11 ISO Download
Microsoft has released the latest update to the Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 25324 to the Canary channel. The company has also made an ISO available for download. This is the first Canary update to the Windows 11 Insider Preview. Things that come with this build may not continue with future builds.
Windows 11 Canary is a new channel for Windows 11 Insiders
Where users will receive updates before the Dev channel. All major changes, including updates to the Windows Kernel and new APIs, will be available in this channel. This is the highest level of updates and may not be matched to any specific release of Windows. Despite having many internal changes under the hood, Microsoft has not provided any documentation for it.
The Evolved Widgets Board is a new feature that has a three-column layout and a dedicated section for widgets and feed content with more separation. It is currently available to a limited number of users and will be expanded with future updates.
USB4 Settings Page
This feature has also been recently rolled out to the Windows 11 Dev Channel. It brings a settings page for USB, which will now show all your USB4 compatible devices on this new page. This allows for more robust troubleshooting of your device. You can also verify if the device you connected is USB4 standard or not by heading over to the Device Manager and checking the USB4 capabilities.
Warning on Unsafe Password Copy/Paste
To improve protection, Microsoft Defender SmartScreen has been updated to protect Microsoft School and Work passwords against phishing and unsafe usage on sites and apps. You can find this warning message setting in Windows Settings by navigating to App & Browser Control > Reputation-based protection > Phishing Protection. You will see a UI warning on unsafe password copy and paste. This is currently available for limited users and will be expanded with future updates.
SHA-3 Support With this update, there is support for the SHA-3 family of hash functions and SHA-3 derived functions such as SHAKE, cSHAKE, and KMAC. These functions are the latest standard set by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST).
Multiple-Camera Support for Windows Hello Windows 11 now supports multiple cameras for Windows Hello. To manage this feature, you can find the settings under Windows Settings > Accounts > Sign-in options.
Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 25324
Features are disabled by default, and Microsoft confirms there will be no further changes to the final version.
Download Windows 11 Insider Preview 25324.1000.230224-1334 (rs_prerelease) AMD64
If you prefer clean installation or manual upgrading, then you can download the ISO Package, and installation guide mentioned down below.
This is an AMD64 based on the x64 architecture, which is the most-preferred architecture for Windows 11 PCs.
Download ISO from Microsoft Insider Preview Download Page
Here is the guide if you prefer to download the ISO file from the official Microsoft Site.
- Open the Microsoft Insider Preview page, and scroll down to Select Edition.
- Choose Build from the drop-down menu.
- Then select the language and then click on continue.
- After that, click on 64-bit; that’s it.
How to install Windows 11?
Here are some pre-requirements to check before installing Windows 11 on your PC.
- Registered for Windows 11 Dev.
- Download and install WinRAR.
- Please check Windows 11 requirements here; if this error cannot be fixed, please refer to the troubleshooting guide here.
- Keep a backup of all critical documents, data, and apps.
- One compact flash drive (USB).
How to Create a Bootable Windows Insider Preview-Windows 11 Drive
- After downloading the Windows 11 ISO, navigate to the download folder.
- Once connected to a PC, conduct a FAT32 format on your Pendrive (DOS 11 Bootable Pendrive)
- Pick Extract from the right-click menu on the Windows 11 ISO file, and then select the USB Flash Drive.
- Once the extraction process is complete, you may perform a Windows upgrade.
- It’s completed!
How to Install Windows 11 on your Computer
- After shutting down your computer, perform a boot-up.
- After turning on the computer, press the Boot key (HP laptop: Esc, Asus: F12; check the internet for the boot key as it appears at the beginning of the PC boot up) to start it (HP laptop: Esc, Asus: F12; check the internet for the boot key as it appears at the beginning of the PC boot up).
- After selecting your USB Flash Drive, follow the on-screen instructions.
- Please click Next if you do not have the product key.
- Select Custom, select Drive 0 (Or the C drive partition) as the partition type and then click Format/Next to install Windows 11 according to your choices.
- It eventually restarted. Now you can remove the USB drive.
- Following that, Windows 11 will begin to boot on your computer. Now all that remains is for you to create an account.
- That is all!
- BGMI launches C4S11 and M21 Royal Pass: resetting ranked mode tiers with new rewards, season rewards, and features. It also introduces a training mode and a new ranking system for BGMI players.
- AMD Adrenalin 23.5.2 Driver now supports Diablo IV, with a 2x boost in stability ahead of its May 5th release.
- Samsung launches Windows-powered Kiosk in South Koreaby Sandeep Gautam
- Samsung Galaxy Watch Fall Detection: Troubleshooting Notification Issueby Sandeep Gautam
- Samsung Android 14 Update: Eligible Galaxy Devices for One UI 6.0by Sandeep Gautam
- Samsung Galaxy F54 launched in India, promising four generations of OS updates for under Rs 30,000: Specs, price, and availability inside.by Mehak
- Here’s How to enable and Setup iOS 17 Contact Poster, Already available in Samsung’s One UI as Call Backgroundsby Romeshwar Prasad