Download Windows 11 Insider Preview 25284.1000 (rs_prerelease) AMD64 ISO: Complete Installation Guide, Windows 11 ISO Download
Microsoft is rolling out its latest build to the Windows Developer Preview Channel with a build number of 25287. This includes minor changes and an SDK for developers to make app widgets. However, this build is unavailable for Arm64 due to an issue where the device gets stuck at the OS boot logo.
As we have mentioned, it only brings some minor changes and fixes to improve the stability and performance of Windows. On top of this, Windows has a new widget for Insiders in the Dev Channel. This includes the new widget from Meta’s Messenger and the Microsoft Phone’s link. Microsoft has also released the Windows App SDK v1.2 to developers to create interactive widgets. You can now try the latest Messenger app, which has the widgets. To add a new widget, click the + icon and drag the widget into your Widget section.
Regarding VPN connectivity, you may face issues accessing websites and other resources via VPN. Windows 11’s File Explorer might also get another significant UI overhaul, as the company is reportedly working on deeply integrating OneDrive and Microsoft 365. However, it has yet to be confirmed when Microsoft will start rolling this out, and no timeline has been shared.
But File Explorer recently received a big update that supported the tabs. Without being said, Microsoft is also expected to add features like tagging and organising files, similar to the macOS Finder app. Additionally, there are some known issues, fixes, and optimizations that you can read about on the Windows Insider Blog. Open the Feedback Hub (Win + F) to submit feedback or a report.
Download Windows 11 Insider Preview 25284.1000.221216-1237 (rs_prerelease) AMD64
If you prefer clean installation or manual upgrading, then you can download the ISO Package, and installation guide mentioned down below.
Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 25284
This is an AMD64 based on the x64 architecture, which is the most-preferred architecture for Windows 11 PCs.
Download ISO from Microsoft Insider Preview Download Page
Here is the guide if you prefer to download the ISO file from the official Microsoft Site.
- Open the Microsoft Insider Preview page, and scroll down to Select Edition.
- Choose Build from the drop-down menu.
- Then select the language and then click on continue.
- After that, click on 64-bit; that’s it.
How to install Windows 11?
Here are some pre-requirements to check before installing Windows 11 on your PC.
- Registered for Windows 11 Dev.
- Download and install WinRAR.
- Please check Windows 11 requirements here; if this error cannot be fixed, please refer to the troubleshooting guide here.
- Keep a backup of all critical documents, data, and apps.
- One compact flash drive (USB).
How to Create a Bootable Windows Insider Preview-Windows 11 Drive
- After downloading the Windows 11 ISO, navigate to the download folder.
- Once connected to a PC, conduct a FAT32 format on your Pendrive (DOS 11 Bootable Pendrive)
- Pick Extract from the right-click menu on the Windows 11 ISO file, and then select the USB Flash Drive.
- Once the extraction process is complete, you may perform a Windows upgrade.
- It’s completed!
How to Install Windows 11 on your Computer
- After shutting down your computer, perform a boot-up.
- After turning on the computer, press the Boot key (HP laptop: Esc, Asus: F12; check the internet for the boot key as it appears at the beginning of the PC boot up) to start it (HP laptop: Esc, Asus: F12; check the internet for the boot key as it appears at the beginning of the PC boot up).
- After selecting your USB Flash Drive, follow the on-screen instructions.
- Please click Next if you do not have the product key.
- Select Custom, select Drive 0 (Or the C drive partition) as the partition type and then click Format/Next to install Windows 11 according to your choices.
- It eventually restarted. Now you can remove the USB drive.
- Following that, Windows 11 will begin to boot on your computer. Now all that remains is for you to create an account.
- That is all!
- How to Capture Astrophotography and Astro Hyperlapse on the Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra?
- How to Check Your GPU Temperature on Windows 11
- How can I update all Samsung Good Lock modules at once?
- Microsoft PowerToys has been updated with a Taskbar Quick Access flyout
- Download the Ghostwriter add-in for Microsoft Word, powered by OpenAI’s ChatGPT.