Download Windows 11 Insider Preview 25281.1000 (rs_prerelease) AMD64 ISO: Complete Installation Guide, Windows 11 ISO Download
Microsoft released the latest Insider Preview build, V25281, with notable changes and improvements. I am highlighting the improvements in Windows Spotlight and the updated visual update to the graphics settings page. Along with this, there are some handy fixes and significant updates to Notepad. This update includes updates for Graphics Settings, a revamped Spotlight UI, and Notepad for the desktop.
Improved Windows Spotlight
The company has been experimenting with the design of Spotlight, and it now has a more rich design, displaying the title and description, as well as in-depth information about the image displayed on your desktop via Spotlight. Microsoft has rolled out different versions of Windows Spotlight, meaning Insiders in the Dev Channel will have various interpretations. If you haven’t enabled it, you can allow it in Windows Settings and then go to Personalize. From there, you have the option to choose a customized Spotlight theme.
A new familiar design change to the Windows Graphics settings now matches the Windows 11 design aesthetic. You can check it by navigating to Settings and navigating to Display. You can easily access GPU preferences and Auto HDR under Graphics. The functionality is still the same, but now it has a more streamlined visual appearance. Visit the DirectX blog to see all graphics settings in Windows 11.
Notepad with tabs
Finally, Notepad received its most-awaited update, with the Tabs functionality being rolled out to Windows Insiders. You can update Notepad from the Windows Store. There are still some areas for optimization and improvement. Microsoft said they are continuously working on those to meet high performance, reliability, and compatibility standards.
Some keyboard shortcut keys allow for managing tabs and some improvements to managing unsaved files. These include automatically generating file names or tab titles based on the content and refreshing unsaved change indicators. It also allows users to work with multiple tabs without opening multiple Notepad apps. Microsoft has already pushed several updates to Notepad, making it more customizable, including whether files open in new tabs or new windows by default.
Download Windows 11 Insider Preview 25281.1000.221216-1237 (rs_prerelease) AMD64
If you prefer clean installation or manual upgrading, then you can download the ISO Package, and installation guide mentioned down below.
WINDOW 11 25281
This is an AMD64 based on the x64 architecture, which is the most-preferred architecture for Windows 11 PCs.
Download ISO from Microsoft Insider Preview Download Page
Here is the guide if you prefer to download the ISO file from the official Microsoft Site.
- Open the Microsoft Insider Preview page, and scroll down to Select Edition.
- Choose Build from the drop-down menu.
- Then select the language and then click on continue.
- After that, click on 64-bit; that’s it.
How to install Windows 11?
Here are some pre-requirements to check before installing Windows 11 on your PC.
- Registered for Windows 11 Dev.
- Download and install WinRAR.
- Please check Windows 11 requirements here; if this error cannot be fixed, please refer to the troubleshooting guide here.
- Keep a backup of all critical documents, data, and apps.
- One compact flash drive (USB).
How to Create a Bootable Windows Insider Preview-Windows 11 Drive
- After downloading the Windows 11 ISO, navigate to the download folder.
- Once connected to a PC, conduct a FAT32 format on your Pendrive (DOS 11 Bootable Pendrive)
- Pick Extract from the right-click menu on the Windows 11 ISO file, and then select the USB Flash Drive.
- Once the extraction process is complete, you may perform a Windows upgrade.
- It’s completed!
How to Install Windows 11 on your Computer
- After shutting down your computer, perform a boot-up.
- After turning on the computer, press the Boot key (HP laptop: Esc, Asus: F12; check the internet for the boot key as it appears at the beginning of the PC boot up) to start it (HP laptop: Esc, Asus: F12; check the internet for the boot key as it appears at the beginning of the PC boot up).
- After selecting your USB Flash Drive, follow the on-screen instructions.
- Please click Next if you do not have the product key.
- Select Custom, select Drive 0 (Or the C drive partition) as the partition type and then click Format/Next to install Windows 11 according to your choices.
- It eventually restarted. Now you can remove the USB drive.
- Following that, Windows 11 will begin to boot on your computer. Now all that remains is for you to create an account.
- That is all!
- POCO X5 Pro 5G Rolling Out Stable MIUI 14 update
- Download Oppo Reno 8T 4K Wallpapers | Oppo Reno 8T Stock Wallpapers |Download FullHD+|
- Download POCO X5 Pro 4K Wallpapers | POCO X5 Pro Stock Wallpapers |Download FullHD+|
- Realme X7 Max 5G Rolling out stable Realme UI 4.0 Android 13 Update
- How to Download and Install Fortnite on Android Devices