Download the Windows 11 Insider Preview 25276.1000 (RS_prerelease) AMD64 ISO: A Complete Installation Guide Windows 11 ISO Download
Microsoft has officially released an update for the Windows 11 Insider Program. It is available for all Windows Insiders. The official ISO 25276 update is available to download here. It doesn’t bring many changes, but it has some notable upgrades over the last update.
Improved Task Manager
Starting the changes for Task Manager includes improvements to the settings account page along with various enhancements and fixes for Windows Insiders. You can now create a live kernel memory dump (LKD), which is used to gather data to troubleshoot an abnormal situation and allows the OS to continue operating.
You can learn more about the Live Kernel Dump here, and to use this, go to the details page in the Task Manager, right-click on the System process, and the context menu will appear where it now has the option for Create Live Kernel Memory. To check the dump files, go to this fixed location: %LocalAppData%MicrosoftWindowsTaskManagerLiveKernelDumps.
To make adjustments, you can navigate to the Task Manager Settings Page to view or edit the settings for Live2 Kernel Memory. This feature is currently limited to certain users, but it will be available to a broader audience.
Addition of Apple Apps to Microsoft Store
Apple has officially launched some of their apps on Windows 11. However, it is currently limited to the U.S. and is expected to roll out globally after successful trials. Apps like Apple Music, Apple TV, and Apple device apps can be downloaded from the Microsoft Store.
Updated Cloud Storage
The account in Windows Settings has been improved quite a bit. There you can now see a visual overview of your Cloud Storage. You will now see updated Microsoft 365 apps and service data included in your Cloud Storage. Even Outlook attachments will be included in your cloud storage. There are a number of features that have been gradually rolled out. You can learn more about it here.
New Network Connectivity Troubleshooter
The company has replaced its Network Troubleshooter with a new Connectivity Troubleshooter. You can share your feedback and experiences with the Get Help app to learn more about it. Windows Security: Microsoft has temporarily disabled the update to Windows Security (Firewall) but has reintroduced it with updated visuals and known issues that will be fixed in future updates. They have also suspended remote sharing using guest credentials, in line with the more robust security of the Enterprise and Education Editions that have been in place since Windows 10.
Microsoft Windows 11 Build 25276 Fixes and Improvements:
- Microsoft has fixed an issue where File Explorer, or explorer.exe, crashes when opening File Explorer.
- Microsoft has fixed layout issues with the text in the search box on the taskbar.
- Microsoft has fixed an issue where the search style would not persist across updates.
- Microsoft has fixed an issue where the widget board would not open or remain invisible to Insiders.
- Microsoft has enabled Windows Defender Credential Guard when attempting to use a remote desktop with default credentials.
In addition, there are a few updates, such as an updated dialogue box for when apps have known compatibility issues. It is currently under development, so expect some problems, especially with the dark theme. You will also see a revised search box design in the Start menu. This has been updated with more rounded corners to reflect the creation of the search box in the taskbar.
Download Windows 11 Insider Preview 25276.1000.221216-1237 (rs_prerelease) AMD64
If you prefer clean installation or manual upgrading, then you can download the ISO Package, and installation guide mentioned down below.
Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 25276
This is an AMD64 based on the x64 architecture, which is the most-preferred architecture for Windows 11 PCs.
Download ISO from Microsoft Insider Preview Download Page
Here is the guide if you prefer to download the ISO file from the official Microsoft Site.
- Open the Microsoft Insider Preview page, and scroll down to Select Edition.
- Choose Build from the drop-down menu.
- Then select the language and then click on continue.
- After that, click on 64-bit; that’s it.
How to install Windows 11?
Here are some pre-requirements to check before installing Windows 11 on your PC.
- Registered for Windows 11 Dev.
- Download and install WinRAR.
- Please check Windows 11 requirements here; if this error cannot be fixed, please refer to the troubleshooting guide here.
- Keep a backup of all critical documents, data, and apps.
- One compact flash drive (USB).
How to Create a Bootable Windows Insider Preview-Windows 11 Drive
- After downloading the Windows 11 ISO, navigate to the download folder.
- Once connected to a PC, conduct a FAT32 format on your Pendrive (DOS 11 Bootable Pendrive)
- Pick Extract from the right-click menu on the Windows 11 ISO file, and then select the USB Flash Drive.
- Once the extraction process is complete, you may perform a Windows upgrade.
- It’s completed!
How to Install Windows 11 on your Computer
- After shutting down your computer, perform a boot-up.
- After turning on the computer, press the Boot key (HP laptop: Esc, Asus: F12; check the internet for the boot key as it appears at the beginning of the PC boot up) to start it (HP laptop: Esc, Asus: F12; check the internet for the boot key as it appears at the beginning of the PC boot up).
- After selecting your USB Flash Drive, follow the on-screen instructions.
- Please click Next if you do not have the product key.
- Select Custom, select Drive 0 (Or the C drive partition) as the partition type and then click Format/Next to install Windows 11 according to your choices.
- It eventually restarted. Now you can remove the USB drive.
- Following that, Windows 11 will begin to boot on your computer. Now all that remains is for you to create an account.
- That is all!
- How to Capture Astrophotography and Astro Hyperlapse on the Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra?
- How to Check Your GPU Temperature on Windows 11
- How can I update all Samsung Good Lock modules at once?
- Microsoft PowerToys has been updated with a Taskbar Quick Access flyout
- Download the Ghostwriter add-in for Microsoft Word, powered by OpenAI’s ChatGPT.