Download Windows 11 Insider Preview 22621.1690 (ni_prerelease) AMD64 ISO: Complete Installation Guide, Windows 11 ISO Download
Today, Microsoft rolled out the update to Windows 11 Insider Canary and Developer, but they also released the Beta Build 22624.1690 and 22621.1690. This brings new features, and new features are being turned off with an enablement package that will automatically move from Build 22623 to Build 22624 to enable the packages on the device.
Microsoft released the new update to the Windows Insider Programme, and the Company is making available the update Build 22621 to the Windows 11 Beta Channel. These features and improvements will likely debut in the next feature drop of Windows 11.
Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 22621
Features are disabled by default, and Microsoft confirms there will be no further changes to the final version.
The company has been testing widgets, and for this, the company has also made changes with the Widgets packer, which has been rolling out to limited users but will expand with this update. Facebook has been updated with a new Facebook widget. You can try it by downloading the Facebook app from the Microsoft App Store.
This is still in preview, so sometimes there could be glitches or unexpected user interfaces. To add Facebook widgets to your Windows 11 Widget panel, head over to the Widget bar from the bottom right or press Windows + W to open the Widget board, and then click on the plus “+” icon placed at the top-right corner of the panel to pin your widgets.
Apart from this, there are some other widgets that you can try, such as the Phone Link, Spotify, and Messenger widgets. With future updates, you can expect more apps to be added to the list of supporting Windows 11 widgets.
Download Windows 11 Insider Preview 22621.1.220506-1250 (ni_prerelease) AMD64
If you prefer clean installation or manual upgrading, then you can download the ISO Package, and installation guide mentioned down below.
This is an AMD64 based on the x64 architecture, which is the most-preferred architecture for Windows 11 PCs.
Download ISO from Microsoft Insider Preview Download Page
Here is the guide if you prefer to download the ISO file from the official Microsoft Site.
- Open the Microsoft Insider Preview page, and scroll down to Select Edition.
- Choose Build from the drop-down menu.
- Then select the language and then click on continue.
- After that, click on 64-bit; that’s it.
How to install Windows 11?
Here are some pre-requirements to check before installing Windows 11 on your PC.
- Registered for Windows 11 Dev.
- Download and install WinRAR.
- Please check Windows 11 requirements here; if this error cannot be fixed, please refer to the troubleshooting guide here.
- Keep a backup of all critical documents, data, and apps.
- One compact flash drive (USB).
How to Create a Bootable Windows Insider Preview-Windows 11 Drive
- After downloading the Windows 11 ISO, navigate to the download folder.
- Once connected to a PC, conduct a FAT32 format on your Pendrive (DOS 11 Bootable Pendrive)
- Pick Extract from the right-click menu on the Windows 11 ISO file, and then select the USB Flash Drive.
- Once the extraction process is complete, you may perform a Windows upgrade.
- It’s completed!
How to Install Windows 11 on your Computer
- After shutting down your computer, perform a boot-up.
- After turning on the computer, press the Boot key (HP laptop: Esc, Asus: F12; check the internet for the boot key as it appears at the beginning of the PC boot up) to start it (HP laptop: Esc, Asus: F12; check the internet for the boot key as it appears at the beginning of the PC boot up).
- After selecting your USB Flash Drive, follow the on-screen instructions.
- Please click Next if you do not have the product key.
- Select Custom, select Drive 0 (Or the C drive partition) as the partition type and then click Format/Next to install Windows 11 according to your choices.
- It eventually restarted. Now you can remove the USB drive.
- Following that, Windows 11 will begin to boot on your computer. Now all that remains is for you to create an account.
- That is all!
- Download One UI 6.0 beta 3 for the Galaxy S23 series | Firmwareby Romeshwar Prasad
- Samsung release OneUI 6 Beta 4 to Galaxy S23 | Download Firmwareby Romeshwar Prasad
- Genshin Impact 4.1 Application Date & How to Apply, Livestream Date, New Events and Weapons, Release Date & Time, Banners, Characters & Moreby Mehak
- Samsung Galaxy Watch 6 Classic Review: Features, Health, and Double-Tapby Love Adhikari
- PAYDAY 3 crashes or lags to improve performance.by Mehak