How to Update Xbox One Controller Driver on Windows 11
Microsoft’s Xbox One Controller brings an Impulse trigger integrated with a New Vibration Motor, Which respond according to the weapons, Fingertip and based on the game you are playing. Updates bring major improvements like Thumbstick accuracy and better grip, re-designed for quick access, and much more.
Xbox One Control is compatible with Xbox One Play and Charge Kit and Xbox One Chat headset featuring 30 ft of wireless connectivity. So if you wonder how you can update your Xbox One Controller Driver on Windows 11, follow the following instructions below.
Update Xbox One Controller Driver on Windows 11
It is quite a straightforward method to update Xbox Controller Driver if you have encountered any lag or problem with your Controller. Usually, Windows itself download the driver once you connected your device to the computer. Follow the following instruction to update Xbox One Controller Driver on Windows 11.
- Open Windows Run Dialog Box, Using Win + R Key simultaneously.
- Type devmgmt.msc and hit enter; from there expand the Microsoft Xbox One Controller
- Right-click on it and click on Update Driver; it will start automatically start updating your Xbox One Controller
- Click on ‘Search Automatically for Updated Driver Software,’ It will start searching for the driver on its database.
- Wait for the driver to download and install
- That’s it!
Hopefully, this guide remains helpful for you and you have successfully downloaded and installed an update of the Xbox One Controller on your Windows 11. Share if you have any queries or feedback in the comment section down below.
- Free Fire MAX OB36 update Download – Expected release date, Max version in India
- 1Passwords 8 has been redesigned for Android and now includes a desktop feature.
- Download Windows 11 Insider Preview 25179.10000 (ni_prerelease) amd64 ISO: Complete Installation Guide, Windows 11 ISO Download
- Google launched the learn-to-read ‘Read Along’ tool on the Web for Kids to read with Diya, a virtual assistant.
- OxygenOS 13 Open Beta C.16 is now available for the OnePlus 10 Pro | Android 13.