WhatsApp’s unread message filter for iOS and Desktop (Mac, Windows) is rolling out on the stable channel.
WhatsApp has been working on a chat filter for the iPhone, allowing users to filter an unread message. Some WhatsApp beta on Mobile and Desktop users received this update in June; Company started rolling out to all through a stable channel.
Recently, the Instant messaging application WhatsApp does have added a significant feature to enhance the experience. This feature comes in handy, especially to view the active chats. You no longer need to go through a complete list of chats. Other chats will be hidden from the primary chat window. However, it will not be applied every time. Once you exist this, the Chat window will return to normal.
How to use Chat Filter on iOS
You can find the chat filter option next to the search bar, Tap on it, and it will show with the Unread, Contact, Non-Contact, and Group. Choose according to your preference, and WhatsApp will show the select option on the screen.
How to use Chat Filter on Desktop
You can use this on Mac and Windows both. To use this, Click on the triple-dot menu icon in the screen’s upper-right corner. Next, There will be a few options available, like Unread, Contacts, Non-Contact, and Group. After selecting your preferred option result will be on your screen instantly.
There are no words about this feature on Android, But we can be expected to be coming in future. You can update your WhatsApp to the latest version from the button mentioned down below.
- OneUI 6 Beta is rolling out to the Galaxy S22, and a hotfix is available for the Galaxy S23 Series.by Mehak
- Download and install iOS 17 on your eligible iPhone and iPad.by Romeshwar Prasad
- Genshin Impact 4.2 Beta – Application Date, Deadline, and How to Apply.by Love Adhikari
- iPhone 15 over iPhone 15 Pro Series is the best model to buy this year: Buyer’s Guide.by Mehak
- What does private browsing actually do and is browsing really private?by Romeshwar Prasad