Send a WhatsApp message without adding it to your contact list.
Meta’s WhatsApp is one of the most popular messaging services across the globe, with more than 2 billion monthly users worldwide. Sometimes we need to send messages on WhatsApp, but WhatsApp requires us to sync contacts to show up in the Whatsapp list.
Even though this feature is missing from WhatsApp, there is a way you can message any WhatsApp number without saving it to your device’s contact list. Be patient with us. Follow these quick instructions mentioned down below.
Send WhatsApp Messages without Saving Them on Your Device’s Contact List.
We’ll go over the best ways to send WhatsApp messages without saving your phone number in your contact list.
With this, you won’t have to either install or do anything extra, and this is the preferred way to have a quick chat with any active WhatsApp account. So without further ado, let’s check it out.
- Open your internet browser on your device.
- Then, in the browser’s address bar, type wa.me/phone number (phone number includes mobile number beginning with country/region code).
- E.g., wa.me/+91xxxxxxxxx (+91 is a country/region code for India. (Use your code before entering the contact number.) | Find your country code here...
- Hit enter, and it will show Continue the chat with the number.
- Click on the green button, and from there you can chat, call, or check the details.
- That’s it!
You can perform this on any platform. It doesn’t matter if it’s on Android, iOS, Windows, or Linus. All you need for this is to have WhatsApp installed on your device and active internet connectivity. The recipient should have an active WhatsApp Mobile number.
How is this possible, and is there any thread while using this method?
No, there is no issue because wa.me is a short-link that is used in the WhatsApp API to launch a WhatsApp Chat. The same API is used to integrate WhatsApp Direct Messages and sometimes you find Click here to chat or contact on WhatsApp. It is one of its references.
You don’t have to worry about any threads. They are quite safe and have always been secure wa.me .This is a WhatsApp Short Link. short links such as g.co for Google, youtu.be for YouTube and fb.com for Facebook.
Hopefully, this guide has been helpful for you and you have successfully been able to send messages on WhatsApp. Thanks for being with us. We would like to get your valuable opinion and feedback. If there is any query, please share it with us in the comment section down below.
- Download technocare apk | How to use Technocare Apk
- Download and Install Tecno Spark 8 KG8 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Vivo X60 Curved Screen Edition PD2047 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Realme GT Neo RMX3350 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Motorola XT2087-2-DS Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Motorola XT2171-2-DS Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Realme C3 RMX2020 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- How to enable the new Task Manager design with Dark Mode Support on Windows 11
- Download and Install S-Tell M540 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Motorola XT2055-2-SS Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Motorola XT2139-2-DS Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)