Windows 10 is already comprised of various in-built features and exciting services. Including all this, disc management is one of the tools that allows you to do the basic functions of the disc utility even without purchasing any extra software. Certainly, you can create a hard disc partition, resize it, and also remove it. Collectively, you can manage all the different activities related to the disc partitions in Disk Management.
Furthermore, there is a need to access the disc management in Windows 10. But, various users do not know the exact solution to it. With reference to this, in this article, we will let you know how to access disc management in Windows 10: know the possible solutions.
How to Access Disk Management in Windows 10: Know the Possible Solutions
Well, it is not that hard to access disc management in Windows 10. However, some users think it is difficult. But, when we found its solution then, it proved as simple as that. Interestingly, we will share with you multiple ways to access disc management. So, without any further discussion, let’s take a look at them.
Utilizing the Power Menu
- Firstly, do right click on the Start menu icon.
- Following this, a list of commands will appear.
- Now, click on the Disk Management option.
Using the search field
- Firstly, navigate to your PC’s search field.
- Next, type in “Disk Management” in it.
- Then, click on “create and format a hard disk.”
- As a result, disc management windows will open.
So, after knowing the different ways to access disc management, You are all thinking that for what purpose exactly does disc management serve? As we said above, disc management helps you do various managerial activities related to disc partition. So, below we are mentioning some aspects of disc partition.
Delete a Disk Partition with Disk Management
If you have accessed disc management and are looking to delete a disc partition with disc management, Then you’ve come to the right place.For this, you can use the below steps.
- To begin, first right-click on the disc partition that you want to delete.
- Next, select Delete Volume Command.
- As a result, the Delete Simple Volume wizard will open up and ask for confirmation.
- Now, click “Yes” for confirmation to delete your desired disc partition.
Create a Disk Partition with Disk Management
If you want to know how to create a disc partition with disc management, Then you can easily do so, but only if your disc has some free space. For this, use the below given steps.
- Under Disk Management, you will see Unallocated or Free Space.
- Following this, do a right click on the unallocated option.
- Next, select “New Simple Volume.”
- As a result, a new simple volume wizard will open.
- Then, click on the Next button.
- Now, enter the size of the partition and click on Next.
- Next, select any of the three options and click on Next.
- Then, select the means of partition formatting.
- Hence, your partition in disc management will be created shortly.
Format a Partition with Disk Management
After creating a partition with disc management, you want to move into the format partition on it. Then you can also do so. Perform the below-given steps for this.
- To start, right-click on the partition you want to format.
- Next, choose the format option from it.
- Now, insert Volume Label, File System, and Allocation unit size in the Format window of the selected drive and click OK.
- Then, confirm the above-performed action.
- Hence, after some time, your partition will be formatted.
Hopefully, we can now expect that you all have accurate content about How to Access Disk Management in Windows 10: Know the Possible Solutions. and is also well-known as one of the most difficult aspects of partition handling.With respect to this, if any user has any queries, share them with us in the comment section down below.
- Download technocare apk | How to use Technocare Apk
- Download and Install Tecno Spark 8 KG8 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Vivo X60 Curved Screen Edition PD2047 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Realme GT Neo RMX3350 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Motorola XT2087-2-DS Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Motorola XT2171-2-DS Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Realme C3 RMX2020 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- How to enable the new Task Manager design with Dark Mode Support on Windows 11
- Download and Install S-Tell M540 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Motorola XT2055-2-SS Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Motorola XT2139-2-DS Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)