Vivo already Gives a Tough competition and Disturbing the Offline But Looking Like Vivo is Planning to Disturb Online As Well this Year. We Cover a Z Series Smartphone Which Launched in China With an Amazing Spec Which is an Exclusive E-commerce Smartphone in India.
Vivo Soon Coming With a New Series of Smartphone for India as Exclusive E-commerce. As for Last Quarter, vivo is Exploding, Device Price tag supposes to be ₹10,000 and ₹30,000.
Vivo Officials Says “We need our presence felt in the online… offline has responsive so far, and we feel that now going forward online is also an important segment. We would like to be present there. Keeping that inmind we will launch an exclusive series,” via Nipun Marya, Director Brand Strategy, Vivo India, told ET.
Vivo Latest Z-Series of Smartphone Used at ‘Gen-Z’ Smartphone for E-commerce Platform to Buy. This Time Vivo Will be Direct Competing With Xiaomi. Here, Korean Tech-Giant Samsung also Sold there 2M Smartphone Under M Series.
According to the Recent Report of Counterpoint is Cornered 30% Shares in 2018. Increased by 41% in Q1 of 2019, It Could Increase around 37% for the Whole Year. Someone, LG is Already Comes With W-Series to Sell their Budget Smartphone With Great Specification and Aggressive price Tag.
Vivo’s official Says “A bulk of the online consumer is in the performance segment and we would like to cater to the market. We believe we can offer the right product. Value for money is an important parameter here. It will make the series available will be available within this quarter,” via Nipun Marya, Director Brand Strategy, Vivo India, told ET.
Vivo Will jumped 12% in Q1 2019 from 6% a year ago. Lavender Singh From IDC India Said Vivo aimed to Compete With Samsung on Ecommerce Platform. However, India Smartphone Market is Exploding and Smartphone from Online in Last 2 Year. So, ₹8,000 B/W ₹15,000 Price Bracket and India Consumers are Upgrade.
Here, Pathak Said. Vivo Will taking Direct Competition from Xiaomi. The company already Selling their Smartphone on E-commerce Platforms didn’t Offer E-commerce Only. Here, Company Selling there Smartphone with the Same price.
Vivo has Already had an E-commerce, BBK Electronics had a Z Series in China but, China Centric Smartphone Will not Come in India. Guys, I am Exciting for Vivo’s Sub-Brand IQOO. But It Not Coming to India Soon.
Thanks for Being With us, Share your opinion and Feedback in the Comment Section Down Below. Stay tuned for More Further Updates.
- How to Add or Remove Widgets in Windows 11
- OPPO A93s 5G Launched in China with Dimensity 700, 48MP Triple-cam setup & 5,000mAh battery
- Poco F3 GT has been unveiled, the biggest competitor to OnePlus Nord 2 5G
- How to Disable/Enable the Startup Sound on Windows 11
- Nova Launcher 7 APK – The Public Beta Goes Live on Google Play | How to Install and Feature guide
- OnePlus Nord 2 5G Lauched with Dimensity 1200-AI, 50MP Triple-camera Full Specification and Price
- Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G Spotted on Geekbench with Snapdragon 778G chipset
- Redmi K40 Gaming Edition Launched with new Inverse Scale variant
- ZTE Axon 30 5G Launched in china with an under-display selfie camera
- How to Fix PUBG Error 00000D04/0021 – Dll Files, In-Game Crash and Startup Fix
- How to fix Windows Hello not working in the latest Windows 11