Vivo already Gives a Tough competition and Disturbing the Offline But Looking Like Vivo is Planning to Disturb Online As Well this Year. We Cover a Z Series Smartphone Which Launched in China With an Amazing Spec Which is an Exclusive E-commerce Smartphone in India.
Vivo Soon Coming With a New Series of Smartphone for India as Exclusive E-commerce. As for Last Quarter, vivo is Exploding, Device Price tag supposes to be ₹10,000 and ₹30,000.
Vivo Officials Says “We need our presence felt in the online… offline has responsive so far, and we feel that now going forward online is also an important segment. We would like to be present there. Keeping that inmind we will launch an exclusive series,” via Nipun Marya, Director Brand Strategy, Vivo India, told ET.
Vivo Latest Z-Series of Smartphone Used at ‘Gen-Z’ Smartphone for E-commerce Platform to Buy. This Time Vivo Will be Direct Competing With Xiaomi. Here, Korean Tech-Giant Samsung also Sold there 2M Smartphone Under M Series.
According to the Recent Report of Counterpoint is Cornered 30% Shares in 2018. Increased by 41% in Q1 of 2019, It Could Increase around 37% for the Whole Year. Someone, LG is Already Comes With W-Series to Sell their Budget Smartphone With Great Specification and Aggressive price Tag.
Vivo’s official Says “A bulk of the online consumer is in the performance segment and we would like to cater to the market. We believe we can offer the right product. Value for money is an important parameter here. It will make the series available will be available within this quarter,” via Nipun Marya, Director Brand Strategy, Vivo India, told ET.
Vivo Will jumped 12% in Q1 2019 from 6% a year ago. Lavender Singh From IDC India Said Vivo aimed to Compete With Samsung on Ecommerce Platform. However, India Smartphone Market is Exploding and Smartphone from Online in Last 2 Year. So, ₹8,000 B/W ₹15,000 Price Bracket and India Consumers are Upgrade.
Here, Pathak Said. Vivo Will taking Direct Competition from Xiaomi. The company already Selling their Smartphone on E-commerce Platforms didn’t Offer E-commerce Only. Here, Company Selling there Smartphone with the Same price.
Vivo has Already had an E-commerce, BBK Electronics had a Z Series in China but, China Centric Smartphone Will not Come in India. Guys, I am Exciting for Vivo’s Sub-Brand IQOO. But It Not Coming to India Soon.
Thanks for Being With us, Share your opinion and Feedback in the Comment Section Down Below. Stay tuned for More Further Updates.
- Download GeForce RTX 3080 Ti driver for Windows 10, 8, 7
- Download and install the PUBG Mobile 1.5 Beta Update – Easy steps
- Fix KB5003637 prevents apps from accessing event logs after installation
- Microsoft Flight Simulator for Xbox Series X|S coming this summer with same depth as on PC
- Guide to Fix discord static sounds when streaming – Screen Sharing
- Go viral on Twitter and Facebook with the Cartoon Challenge
- Realme X7 5G Software Update Tracker – RMX2176PU – June 2021 | India – Security Patch, Fix, and Improve Performance
- Download Windows 11 Dev OS 21996.1 – How to Upgrade | 64 Bit – ISO
- How to Fix Mass Effect Legendary Edition Update Launcher Crashes and Xbox Series X Glitch
- Download and Install Motorola E7i Power XT2097-12 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Hometech HT 10MT Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)