Vivo Y53s launched with MediaTek Helio G80 Soc and 64-Megapixel Triple Cameras
The Vivo Y53s 4G is essentially the 4G variant of the Vivo Y53s 5G, which was released in China last month. This Device has comes with the latest Features and Modern Technology. The Vivo Y53 has powered by the latest MediaTek Helio G80 Chipset coupled with 6GB of the RAM.
Specification of Vivo Y53s
The Vivo Y53s has a 6.58″ IPS LCD display that offers FHD+ screen resolution along with a smooth 90Hz refresh rate. There is also a dewdrop notch on the front to accommodate its 16 megapixel front-facing camera for selfies and video calls.
The phone’s rear side is dominated by a rectangular camera islandthat houses a triple camera system that includes a 64 megapixel main camera, a 2 megapixel macro camera, and a 2 megapixel depth camera.
Vivo Y53 has powered by an octa-core MediaTek Helio G80 chip and equipped with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of onboard storage that can be expanded using a microSD card, the Vivo Y53s is affordable and highly capable.
The phone comes equipped with a 5,000mAh battery, which supports 33W fast-charging. Additionally, the Vivo Y53s comes with a side-mounted fingerprint scanner and FuntouchOS 11.1 based on Android 11.
Price of Vivo Y53s
In Vietnam, Vivo has officially launched the Vivo Y53s entry-level smartphone with a launch price of VND 6,990,000 ($ 304) for its 8GB + 128GB version.
- How to Add or Remove Widgets in Windows 11
- OPPO A93s 5G Launched in China with Dimensity 700, 48MP Triple-cam setup & 5,000mAh battery
- Poco F3 GT has been unveiled, the biggest competitor to OnePlus Nord 2 5G
- How to Disable/Enable the Startup Sound on Windows 11
- Nova Launcher 7 APK – The Public Beta Goes Live on Google Play | How to Install and Feature guide
- OnePlus Nord 2 5G Lauched with Dimensity 1200-AI, 50MP Triple-camera Full Specification and Price
- Huawei P50 Pro 4G Full Specifications leaked Before Launch
- Huawei Nova 8 SE Vitality Edition Launched with Snapdragon 480 chipset
- Download and Install Sunwind Sky Kids 70 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install H96 Max RK3566 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install CORN C5 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)