Vivo Y50 receive certification from TENAA and 3C reveals Key Specifications
Vivo is working on there upcoming budget range Smartphone, where the device with the internal model number gets its Certification from TENAA telecom authority of china. Meanwhile, the device is not confirmed yet but the device likely to be the Vivo Y50. Today we are going to looking into it and know more about the device itself.
Vivo V1965A (Y50) key Specifications
The device name is not been listed as if now, whereas the device key Specifications are mentioned. Where we could likely to predict the launch of the device expected to be imminent. Meanwhile, the device is going to use a polycarbonate rear panel and chassis.
loading="lazy" class="size-full wp-image-15574 aligncenter" src="https://androidgreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/Vivo-V1965A-TENAA.jpg" alt="Vivo Y50" width="960" height="640" srcset="https://www.androidgreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/Vivo-V1965A-TENAA.jpg 960w, https://www.androidgreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/Vivo-V1965A-TENAA-300x200.jpg 300w, https://www.androidgreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/Vivo-V1965A-TENAA-768x512.jpg 768w, https://www.androidgreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/Vivo-V1965A-TENAA-585x390.jpg 585w" sizes="(max-width: 960px) 100vw, 960px" />
Under the hood, the device is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 Soc based on 2.0GHz octa-core CPU. Therefore the chipset of the device coupled with 8GB of Ram and 128GB of onboard storage. According to reports, there will also be a 6GB Ram configuration accomplished by 128GB of storage. Further, you can expand storage with the help of dedicated MicroSD card a lot.
Furthermore, it will run on Android 10 based FunTouchOS 10 out of the box. Additionally to power, the device has equipped with a 4880mAh battery using an 18W fast charger bundled in the box as the 3C certification listing.
It will come with a 6.53-inch Display panel with a punch-hole camera cutout places on the upper-left corner of the device. However, the device screen Support a 1080×2340 pixel resolution and screen featuring an LCD display that Supports a Full HD+ resolution.
In terms of camera performance, the device having a Quad rear camera module housing a 13MP primary + 8MP Ultra-wide angle lenses + 2MP depth + 2MP macro lense allow capturing object within 4cm of distance.
The dimension of the device measure as 162.04 x 76.46 x 9.11mm and it weighs 197 grams. The device will initially available in Golden colour and likely to launched for the first time in China. It would arrive at another regional market. Vivo’s Y-series have always a huge hit in the market, not to mention. There will be more colour options there. Unfortunately, there are no more details available as of now.
Thanks for being with us, we would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback. If you have any query share with us in the comment section down below.
- How to Fix Valorant Error Code 138
- How to Disable Battlefield 2042 Crossplay
- How to Fix the Incompatible Operating System Error in Halo Infinite
- How to Fix the DCAT Resource Not Found Bug in Halo Infinite
- BGMI now includes parental controls, 3 hours of restricted gaming time per day for underage players, and other features.
- Download and Install Android 12 ArrowOS 12.0 for Asus Zenfone 5z (Z01R)
- How to Permanently Delete Your Instagram Account From My Phone
- Send a WhatsApp message without adding it to your contact list.
- Download Rocket League Sideswipe Apk and Obb for Android, available on the App Store and Play Store.
- Download and Install Vivo Y12s 2021 PD2060F Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Motorola XT2129-2-DS Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)