Vivo Y50 Launched in China with 5,000mAh battery, Full Specs and Price
Vivo Launched its Vivo Y50 in china with lots of new features and latest Technology. This Device has powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 Soc and Massive 5,000mAh battery.
Specification of Vivo Y50
Vivo Y50features to 6.53-inch Punch-Hole Full HD+ Display with a 1080×2340 pixel resolution and 90.7% screen to Body Mass Ratio. Meanwhile, it was quite narrow and slim bezels around the Display gives an immersive screen experience. Moreover, This Device has packed with MAssive 5,000mAh battery with 18W fast charging support.
Under the hood, the device has powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 Soc. This Chipset coupled with 8GB of Ram and 128GB of onboard storage while the device chipset is paired with Adreno 610 GPU for the enhanced gaming experience. The device running on Android 10 based Custom Skin FunTouchOS out of the box.
loading="lazy" class="size-full wp-image-15880 aligncenter" src="https://androidgreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/Vivo-Y50...jpg" alt="Vivo Y50" width="600" height="384" srcset="https://www.androidgreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/Vivo-Y50...jpg 600w, https://www.androidgreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/Vivo-Y50..-300x192.jpg 300w, https://www.androidgreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/Vivo-Y50..-585x374.jpg 585w" sizes="(max-width: 600px) 100vw, 600px" />
In terms of camera performance, the device having a Quad rear camera module. Which housing an 13MP primary + 8MP 120° Ultra-wide angle lens + 2MP depth sensor + 2MP macro lense capture a image from a distance of 2cm. For front, there has Single 16MP Selfie camera for video calls.
Additionally, the device offers connectivity options for a 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, and a 3.5mm audio jack. To power the device, it is equipped with a 5000mAh battery using an 18W dual-engine fast charger solution bundled inside the box.
Sensor & Connectivity
Sensors on the device include an accelerometer, a gyro sensor, a geomagnetic sensor, a hall sensor, proximity sensor, and an RGB light sensor. Connectivity options on the smartphone include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, and Bluetooth 5.0. For security purposes, this Device comes with a fingerprint scanner.
Furthermore, This Device comes in single 8GB RAM and 128GB storage variant and is priced at CNY 1,698 in China. The Vivo Y50 comes with three Different Colour Options Glacier Blue, Silver, and Obsidian Black.
Thanks for being with us, we would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback. If there is any query share with us in the comment section down below.
- How to Turn your Android into a Capable Gaming Machine
- Realme UI 3.0 based on Android 12 launching this October; check eligible device, features, and more
- Bitcoin consume more energy than entire nation of Philippines and Argentina
- China central bank ban crypto-currency trading activities and mining, calls it illegal
- Apple blacklists Epic Games’ “Fortnite” from the App Store until all court appeals are exhausted.
- Download Battlefield Mobile APK Alpha Beta – Early Acess for Android: How to Download and Play
- WhatsApp will only be compatible with Android OS 4.1, iOS 10, and KaiOS 2.5.1 or above
- Google will discontinue support for Android 2.3.7 on September 27.
- Amazon Price Tracker Apps: The Top 5 for Saving Money in 2021
- How to Disable or Remove Microsoft Teams Chat in Windows 11
- Top 5 Google Chrome Extensions for Image Downloading or Manage Images