Vivo Y12A Launches in Thailand with Snapdragon 439 chipset
The Vivo Y12A is a new budget-friendly smartphone from Vivo available in Thailand. Based on its specs and design, it looks very similar to the Vivo Y12s 2021 launched in Vietnam earlier this year.
Specification of Vivo Y12s
In terms of the front, the Vivo Y12A features a 6.51″ IPS LCD display with a decent HD+ screen resolution, along with an 8 megapixels selfie camera.
A rectangular camera housing surrounds the phone’s rear side, housing a dual camera setup that includes a 13 megapixels main camera and a 2 megapixels auxiliary camera.
Vivo Y12A is powered by an octa-core Snapdragon 439 chipset, 3GB RAM, and 32GBonboard storage that can be expanded using a microSD card.
The device is powered by a 5,000mAh battery and charges at a standard 10W rate. Additionally, it has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner and a 3.5mm headphone jack. The Vivo Y12A is priced at 4,499 Baht (US$143) in Thailand for its 3GB+32GB variant.
Thanks for being with us. We would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback if there is any query share with us in the comment section below. Stay tuned for further updates in the future on the same.
- How to Add or Remove Widgets in Windows 11
- OPPO A93s 5G Launched in China with Dimensity 700, 48MP Triple-cam setup & 5,000mAh battery
- Poco F3 GT has been unveiled, the biggest competitor to OnePlus Nord 2 5G
- How to Disable/Enable the Startup Sound on Windows 11
- Nova Launcher 7 APK – The Public Beta Goes Live on Google Play | How to Install and Feature guide
- OnePlus Nord 2 5G Lauched with Dimensity 1200-AI, 50MP Triple-camera Full Specification and Price
- Download and Install Sunwind Sky Kids 70 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install H96 Max RK3566 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install CORN C5 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Teclast G3M6 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Motorola XT2137-1 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)