Vivo V1916A Listed on AnTuTu with Snapdragon 855 with Andreno 640
This device comes with lots of new features and latest Technology. This device comes with Latest Latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 chipset With Adreno 640. This chipset coupled with 8Gb RAM and 128GB Storage On-board. It runs the latest Android Pie out of the box based on latest FunTouch.
This smartphone display supports 1080 x 2340 pixels full HD+ resolution. The Vivo V1936A was spotted on Geekbench with Snapdragon 855 SoC, 8GB RAM and Android 9 Pie. The device scored 3516 in the single-core test and 11262 in the multi-core test. it Offers a High-End Graphics Performance alongside a Zero-Lag Touch using its Game Booster to Accelerate the Gaming Resources. However, It also has a 4D Game Shock 2.0 Technology.
This device scored 477,016 points in the AnTuTu benchmark test, which is said to be higher than any other Snapdragon 855-powered smartphones. The Vivo V1936A phone was recently spotted on the database of China’s 3C authority which revealed that has 33W technology. Further, it also has an Enhance Version of in-Game Vibration. The Listing in the 3C Database Has Not Revealed anything else about the Upcoming Devie.
According to the Rumors, Devie offers a Flash In-Display Fingerprint Sensor, it Was an OLED Display. The Devie Will Comes with a Flash-in Display Fingerprint Sensor. To Power the Devie it Equipped With a 4500mAh battery and the Screen having a Waterdrop Notch Display.
Sensor & connectivity
Sensors on the device include an accelerometer, gyro sensor, a geomagnetic sensor, hall sensor, proximity sensor and RGB light sensor. So, Connectivity options in the smartphone include, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, and Bluetooth 5.0.
Thanks for Being With us, Share your Valuable Opinion and Feedback in the Comment Section Down Below. Stay tuned for More Further Updates in Future on Same.
- In MLB The Show 21, how can you fix the Road to the Show mission not progressing bug?
- In Escape from Tarkov, how can you fix the error “Anticheat connection failed”?
- League of Legends: How to Restore Notifications That Have Been Temporarily Disabled
- How to boost Android gaming performance – Tips & Tricks
- How to Download VLC Player for Windows 11 from Microsoft Store
- Download and Install Elari KidPhone 4G Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- How do you upgrade the firmware on your Asus router?
- Google has filed a complaint with the Delhi High Court against the CCI for allegedly “leaking” a confidential report.
- Apple has been compelled to phase out Lightning and transition to USB Type-c by 2024.
- The Tecno Spark 8 is a new smartphone from Tecno
- Oppo upcoming smartphone, the Find X5 Pro, will surely feature 50W of wireless charging.